*Chapter Twenty*

*Unedited*

*Incompleted*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 hours later and everyone was starting to get a little tired out as we arrived at the restaurant. I climbed the creaky wooden steps and studied the building. It was fairly small and looked quite old but definitely had that homey feeling. Zack swung the door open and held it for everyone. I have him a small smile as I passed and entered the building. The floors were wooden, and the walls were painted a darker Grey. All sorts of paintings and metal signs were hung throughout the place.

"How many people?" The shorter woman at the front desk asked. She looked like she was about in her mid-forties.

"6" Sammy said smiling at the woman. She nodded and led the way after telling us to follow her. She stopped and placed our menus at a big corner booth. Everyone slid in and thanked her as she slid the menus out to each person and said someone would be there shortly to take our orders.

Eric, Cody, and Kyle sat on the one side while Sammy sat with Zack and I on the other. Zack was on the end while I was in the middle of him and Sammy.

"The mini pizzas are great here, and they have killer milkshakes." Kyle said looking over to me.

"Pizza and milkshakes?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

Kyle smiled at me and replied. "Don't knock 'em till you try 'em."

I smiled at him while shaking my head before opening my menu. The rest of the boys did too but they all probably already knew what they wanted. I decided on a mini cheese pizza and a strawberry milkshake, listening to Kyle's advice.

"Well, Well, Well, look who it is." a southern accent drew out as a plump lady walked up to our table smiling and shaking her head.

"Hey molly! You're looking beautiful as always." Cody said grinning at the lady and winking.

"Oh stop it boy." Molly said shaking her head as she pulled the pen off her notepad that she had in her hands. 

"It's been pretty boring here without you guys coming in and terrorizing everyone." she said with a laugh at the end.

I couldn't help but smile at her friendly attitude. My smile brightened as she turned to me curiously.

"And who might this pretty young lady be?" she asked raising her eyebrows at the boys.

"She's Zack's girlfriend." Eric said grinning. My jaw dropped and I could feel the heat rush to my face as I just stared at him. The boys tried not to laugh as Molly turned back to me.

"You are?" she asked surprised.

"Uh no, he's just joking." I said looking at her while probably still blushing slightly.

"Ah I see, I should know better than to believe these boys, although you two would look so cute together." she said winking at me as Zack threw his arm over my shoulder.

"Wouldn't we?" he asked smirking as I shoved his arm off of me.

"You sure would dear. Now, what are boys guys gettin' today?" her voice rung out as she looked around the booth to all of the boys. They went down the line reciting their orders. Everyone ended up getting mini pizzas and their different flavors of milkshakes.

"Ya'll never change huh?" Molly drew out as she tucked her pen back in.

"I'll be back with your food shortly, try not to destroy anything while I'm gone." She said raising her eyebrows the boys. She smiled at me one last time before making her way back around the building where she disappeared out of our sight.