*Chapter Forty Seven*

*Unedited*

I didn't even really read over this after I wrote it so welcome to typo city

*Incompleted*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 hours later and we were at a bar, already tipsy. The music vibrated through the air, making it hard to hear. I grinned at Cynthia as she ordered another round of shots.

Everyone cheered as the shots got passed around and then were downed in a split second. The liquid burned my throat as I made its way to my stomach and made my head cloud.

"Another!" Cynthia shouted at the bartender who just shook his head and let a small smile slip on his face knowing she would probably be hurting in the morning.

"Jesus Christ woman, are you trying to kill us?" Cody asked as he picked up another shot and downed it despite his words.

"Yup! That's the plan." She yelled over the booming music and grabbed another shot.

I laughed and stepped back, knocking into Zacks chest. He just wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned down to my ear.

"Told you shots weren't a good idea." He said loud enough for me to hear and I laughed.

"I think they were a great idea." Is chimed as I handed him one.

"I think you need to drink a little more to see things from my point of view." I said and he downed the liquid, setting the empty glass down on the counter and pulling me close.

"Lets dance." Cynthia yelled behind me and I heard the rest of the group agree. We all made it to the center of the dancefloor and I let the alcohol do its thing.

I probably looked like an idiot but I didn't care, everyone here did as we stumbled around, laughing and bumping into people.

After another 45 minutes at the bar, we decided to make our way out of the club and to the boys' house which was about a 15 minute walk from the bar.

The dimly lit street was filled with laughs and hollers from our group, Cynthia was on Kyle's back commanding him to go faster as Eric, Sam, and Cameron pushed each other around. I walked next to Zack laughing at our tipsy group, feeling a buzz in my head too. Cody jogged over to a light post and grabbed onto it, smirking at all of us.

"Would anybody like a show?" He asked trying to look seductive which made us all burst out laughing.

"God no, please spare my eyes." Zack said slinging an arm around my shoulder and swaying us back and forth.

Cody ignored his comment and started to walk around the pole swinging his hips around dramatically.

"You look like my grandma after she broke her hip Cody" Kyle shouted out, hiking Cynthia up further.

I let out a laugh as Cody slid down into an awkward looking squat. His foot slipped and he fell backwards, landing on his butt and making everyone start to laugh. Kyle had to drop Cynthia to avoid falling over as he wheezed with his hands on his knees.

We heard voices approaching as everyone sobered up and Cody stood back up rubbing his butt with a small smile. We started to walk again right as 3 guys turned the corner walking in our direction. We moved more towards the left side of the sidewalk to let them past. I was the closest to them and as they passed, a hand slipped out and quickly trailed around my hip to my ass.

I jumped further into Zack jerking away from his hand as the man whistled and the other two laughed. Zack's head whipped over and pulled me to his chest as soon as I had jumped.