Author's Note

I just wanted to say thank you for every single person that took time out of their day to read my story. It seems crazy to me that there are like 2000 of you that have read my stuff.

I would always love it and get so excited whenever I would get a notification that somebody commented something, even if it didn't happen very often. I love looking in the stats to see where people are reading from, or how old the majority of you guys are.

It blows my mind and is almost bittersweet now that this story is completed, I honestly thought I would give up on it half way though and never update again. I almost did that but after letting it sit un-updated for so long, I picked it back up again and actually finished it.

I'm the type of person that doesn't stick to stuff for too long and gets bored of stuff easily which leaves a lot of unfinished projects laying around but I'm actually kind of proud to say that this isn't one of them. That I actually stuck through this and pushed myself to complete it.

It may not seem like such a big deal to most but I'm genuinely such an unmotivated person that it is to me hahahahah

Thank you to the people that commented and kept me going, for all 3 of you I am very grateful lol

Thank you to my best friend and only person irl that I let read this, that hyped my up in the first half of the book and I hope you can read the second half when you have time, I want to know what you think of it.

That's all for now, another note may follow but that wont be for a while.

Thank you all

XoXo, Awkwardpenguin3 aka Chloe :)