*Chapter Forty Six*

*Unedited*

Roses are red, violets are blue, I cant write well, but apparently some of you think I do

*Whispers* 'Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang snaaiiilll'

*Incompleted*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the week went good, no run-ins with my father, no nightmares that I remembered, and not a single bad thing happened at school.

Friday finally rolled around and I sat down at our usual table and was immediately attacked by everyone talking at once.

"Chill guys." I said as I pulled my sandwich.

"Do you want to come hangout with us, Cynthia, and Cameron tomorrow?" Kyle asked and I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Depends, will there be alcohol involved?" I asked before taking a bite out of my sandwich.

"Would you like there to be alcohol involved?" Kyle asked with a small grin. I thought for a second before shrugging my shoulders.

"Sooooo...?" Cody asked hopefully and I shrugged again but my lips turned up.

"Sure, but only because I want to see Cynthia again." I said and everyone's faces broke out into grins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Zack picked me up and brought me to meet up with everyone at a little diner that was fairly close by. The plan was to go get some food then I guess go to some bars. I tried to protest by saying they wouldn't let us in because we weren't 21 but all they said was they had it covered.

I was wearing a pair of black ripped skinny jeans with some cute low wedge high heals and a simple form fitting tank top. I slipped my phone into my back-pocket as we stepped through the diner doors and spotted the rest of the group chatting loudly in a corner booth. Cynthia was the first to see us and as soon as our eyes met we both grinned wide.

"Hey!" I chirped as she patted the seat next to her.

"Hey Hottie, you look nice!" She said as I slid in, Zack following and taking the seat to my left.

"I agree." Zack said sending me a wink to which I jokingly rolled my eyes too. He bumped my shoulder with a chuckle and I let a small smile slip onto my face.

"I agree too." Kyle said but instead of looking at me, he was looking to Zack with a smirk. Zacks head shot up and tossed him a glare. I noticed a mischievous look on Eric's face as he watched the scene unfold.

Boys, I shook my head.

"Hey Zoe?" Cody said and I turned my head to look at him.

"Yes?" I asked and he gave me an innocent look.

"Are your parents bakers?" he asked and I gave him a quizzical look.

"No...?" I said skeptically and he smirked. Oh no.

"Oh really? Cause you've got some nice buns." He said which made me snort as the rest of the group busted out laughing, save for Zack who just raised his eyebrows at him.

"Hey Zoe?" Kyle asked and I looked to him amused.

"Yes Kyle?" I asked already knowing what was coming.

"Roses are red, violets are blue, I can't really rhyme but could I date you?" he said witch a huge grin and my smile widened.

"Hey Zoe, are you McDonalds? Cause I'm lovin' it." Cody said and I let out a small laugh. Cynthia snorted and turned to me.

"Which is easier? You getting into those tight pants or me getting you out of them?" She asked and I let out a laugh. Good one.

"Hey Cynthia, I've got one for you. On a scale of 1-10, you're a 9 and I'm the 1 you need." Kyle said and I laughed as Cynthia just rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, you definitely are a 1." She said and Kyle put his hand over his heart and gasped.

"Hey Zoe, are you a bank loan? Cause you've got my interest." Zack piped up from beside me and I let out a small laugh.

"Come on Zack, that was weak. Zoe, are you the cure for Alzheimer's? Cause you're unforgettable." Cody said and I tried not to laugh.

"Are you Australian? Because you meet all of my koalafications." Zack said and I shook my head.

"Are you Netflix? Because I could watch you for hours." Cody said and I raised my eyebrows.

"That's getting into borderline stalker territory." I said and looked over to the rest of the group who was watching and laughing at our conversation.

"Do you smoke pot? Because weed be cute together." Zack said and I put my face I my hands, shaking my head, trying to hide my huge smile.

"Do you know if there are any police around? Cause I'm about to steal your heart." Cody said and I lifted my head back up.

"You two are ridiculous." I said trying to keep a straight face.

"Your lips look lonely, would they like to meet mine?" Zack asked and I looked over to Cynthia shaking my head.

"Call me Shrek because I'm head ogre heels for you." Cody piped up, that one gained a pretty big laugh from the group.

"Roses are red, violets are blue-" Zack paused to put his hand on my face to which I just looked at him confused "I have herpes, and now you too." He finished off which made me jerk away laughing.

"Alright, I think that's enough." Eric said smiling at us as I calmed down from my laughing fit.

"Okay, who's ready to get some food and then get drunk?" Cameron asked and everyone cheered.

Here we go.

*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*

I feel as though my authors notes get weirder and weirder every chapter.

Also, idek what is going on help

XoXo

~awkwardpenguin3