*Chapter Thirty One*

*Unedited*

*Incompleted*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turned around in the mirror and checked my outfit. I was wearing simple darker jean shorts with a flowy white tank top. I let my hair fall down in its natural lose waves. I grabbed my purse and phone and made my way downstairs.

Zack was going to pick me up about 10 minutes before we were supposed to be there, and Julia was going to be picked up by Kyle at about 4:45 because her parents wanted her home a little longer for some reason or another. She didn't sound very happy about it over the phone but I'm sure she will be fine once she's actually with everybody.

I peaked at my phone right as the doorbell rang. I walked over to the door and looked out the peephole before unlocking and pulling it open with a smile.

"Hey Beautiful." Zack said leaning up against the door frame with the right side of his lips turned up slightly. I laughed at him and he stepped back a little so I could step out.

"Hey Zack." I said as I turned around and locked the door.

"Aw come on, no 'hey handsome' or 'hey lady killer' or even a 'hey Hotness'?" he joked as I turned around and smiled at him.

"Nope." I said popping the P. he just shook his head before nodding his head over too his bike.

"Ready to go?" he asked.

"Yeah." I said and we both started to make out way over to our sleek looking ride.

"Here." He said as he reached over and grabbed his second helmet off of his bike and slipped it over my head.

"Thanks." I said as he slipped his own on his head. I put my phone in my purse and smiled at Zack who was watching me.

"You know, you should put something on these things." I said knocking on the heavy black helmet.

"Like what?" he asked as he swung his leg over the bike. I walked over and did the same, positioning my purse between my stomach and his back so it wouldn't fall.

"Like Zoe's bitch on the back of yours." I said smirking making him rumble with laughter and throw his head back a little.

"We'll see about that." He said as he calmed down and started up the bike before revving it and cutting off any further conversation. I grinned to myself as he pulled away from my house and started twisting his way around the smooth roads.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 minutes later, we were pulling up to a big two-story house. Zack gradually stopped and shut of the bike. I swung my leg over and stepped away from the bike as I unclasped and pulled off my helmet. He hopped off and stepped back next to me as I set my helmet on the seat of the bike and a second later, he did the same.

"Cameron said to just meet him out back, he's the one who lives here." He said and I nodded at him smiling. He slipped his hand into mine and we started to walk around the side of the house. As we walked around, we could hear music playing on low volume and a second later, we stepped out into the open backyard that was surrounded by tall trees.

I glanced over to see a large back porch with glass sliding doors that led inside. There was an uncovered grill that was opened, probably waiting to be fired up to grill our food. Out away from the house a little, there was a pool with three people around it and a large fire pit. A Dirty blonde-haired boy caught my attention as he called over to us. Zack started to pull me towards him.

"That's Cameron." Zack bent down and whispered in my ear before we were finally within talking distance of the younger, goofier looking boy.

"Hey Z!" he said and Zack stepped forward to give him a little bro hug.