*Chapter Twenty Nine*

*Unedited*

So unedited it looks like I used voice text to write it.

*Incompleted*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No, Zack."

"Yes, Zoe"

I sighed. He's never going to give up, is he?

"Why not?"

"This was supposed to be my lazy Saturday, I don't want to go anywhere." I whined smashing my face into the pillow on the couch that I was currently lying face down on. 

I heard Zack walk over to me and a second later, the pillow and my head was lifted then set down slightly higher than before. I looked up to see him sitting down with my head on his lap. I just sighed and set my head back down.

"Would you go if I got you ice-cream?" he asked, and I stayed laying still.

Should I?

I lifted my head a little and looked at him skeptically before dropping my head again.

"With sprinkles?" he asked hopefully. I lifted my head again and looked at him thinking. Just to mess with him, I put my head down again and I could hear his light sigh.

"Double scoop of ice-cream with sprinkles and a cherry on top?" he asked tapping my back lightly.

"Deal." I mumbled with my face still in the pillow with a smile on my face. I could hear his smooth chuckle as he poked at my back a little more.

"Come on." He whispered in my ear. I slowly pushed myself up and looked at him with a small smile on my face. He was grinning at me as I sat up completely.

"Aren't you hungover? Why would you want to go out?" I asked curiously.

"I was this morning but now it's pretty good. I'm never really extremely bad unless I get like blackout drunk or something." He said as he stood up and held out his hand. I grabbed it and he pulled me up to his chest before whispering in my ear.

"Now let's go get ice-cream."

I just giggled and ran up the stairs to grab my shoes before meeting him at the front door so we could be on our way. He sure did do a 180 overnight.

20 minutes later, Zack, Kyle, Cody, Sammy, and I were all in the car driving to go get ice-cream then hangout at the park that was fairly close to us. Zack and I walked to his house to get a car and gather up any of the boys that wanted to go. Eric couldn't because he had some 'stuff to take care of'.

I ended up just getting a single scoop with sprinkles because I probably wasn't going to eat all of it if I got two.

We were now pulling up to the park. Everyone piled out of the car and the boys immediately started messing around. I laughed at them as Cody shoved Kyle out of the way to get to the swings. They're basically a bunch of little kids in bigger stronger bodys. I walked over to the playground and a second later, Zack followed.

"So, who wants to play a game?" Zack said with an evil smirk on his face.

"Oh gosh, probably not me?" I said jokingly as the rest of the boys joined us.

"It's called hide and seek tackle tag." Zack said, and all the boys faces broke out into grins.

"Let me guess, it's basically hide and seek but if you're found, the seeker has to tackle you?" I said with raised brows.