*Chapter Thirty Seven*

*Unedited*

*Incompleted*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8:02 my eyes went wide and I flung myself out of bed. I rushed into my bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth before running into my closet to grab some clothes. I slipped them on before grabbing my backpack off my floor and my phone off my nightstand. I ran downstairs and slipped on my shoes before quickly making my way to school.

I finally walked through the heavy doors at about 8:20 which was in the middle of my second period. I speed walked to my class and took a deep breath before I slowly pushed open the door. Ms.Gail stopped and turned to me.

"Why are you late?" She asked getting straight to the point. Looks like somebody wasn't in the best mood today.

"I uh overslept. I'm sorry." I said glancing around to the rest of the class that was staring at me. My eyes landed on Zack who had a seat open to his left.

"After school detention. Don't let it happen again." She said and I sighed before walking over to the seat next to Zack and plopping down. Ms.Gail continued her lesson and a minute later, Zack started to whisper over to me.

"Are you okay?" he asked and I smiled at him with a nod.

"Yeah I'm fine, my alarm didn't go off." I said. "You don't happen to have detention today by any chance, do you?" I asked hopefully.

"I don't but I don't think it will be too hard to get one." He said smirking and my face dropped.

"No, no, that's not what I meant Zack." I said quickly.

"Is there something you would like to say to the class?" Ms.Gail asked us with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, no. Zoe was just telling me that some of the stuff I was saying about you wasn't very nice. Carry on." He said motioning for her to continue.

"No, I would like to hear what you were saying Mr.Fuller." She said with her eyes darkening.

"Zack no." I whispered over to him panicked.

"Well I was just saying how you look like a fairy. Not a good fairy though. Like a fairy that was dragged through mud and rocks by a tractor that was plowing over her home and one of her breast implants popped along the way. Did you know you're not very symmetrical? Like at all? I think you need to go back to the surgeon. They really messed up. Like REALLY messed up. You might want to see if they have a two for one deal while you're at it. Might be cheaper to get the nose done that way. Oh and did you know y-"

"Silence!" She yelled cutting him off as the rest of the class tried unsuccessfully to keep in their laughs.

"Detention Mr. Fuller. I don't want to hear another word from you!" She shrieked with a red face making Zack smirk.

"Yes ma'am." He said saluting before leaning back in his chair and directing his smirk towards me. I just looked at him with wide eyes and an open mouth before silently turning back to the teacher who had started to angrily teach again.

What on earth is wrong with him?

Guess I'll have to wait for the end of class to find out, I already had one detention, I didn't need two.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally lunch time and Zack and I were making our way to the cafeteria to grab some food.

"All I'm saying is if I showed up in your front lawn covered in baloney, you-"

"Dear lord Zack, please stop." I said covering my ears. My poor poor ears.