*Chapter Fifty One*

*Unedited*

(Likeseriouslynoteditedwhatsoeversorry)

*Incompleted*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Turns out, prom was on Friday. Meaning I had 4 days to find a dress. Luckily, it was easier than I thought it would be. Cynthia, Carly and I had gone dress shopping on Tuesday after school. Even though they went to a different school, we were able to get then guest tickets.

Skip forward several more days and Cynthia and Carly were over at my house getting ready for the big night.

"All done." Carly said as she secured the last bobby pin in my hair. She was on hair duty, I was on makeup duty. And Cynthia was on driving everyone crazy duty."

I twisted around to my bathroom mirror and examined myself. My hair was twisted into a fancy looking bun with curled tendrils falling to the sides of my face. I had already done my makeup and I glanced over it to make sure I hadn't smudged everything. My eye makeup was a less heavy smoky eye, with some silver accents and my lips were colored a darker red.

A smile spread over my face as I looked at myself, it had been such a long time since I had dressed up for anything.

"Thank you so much Carly, it looks amazing!" I said, turning around and hugging her. She let out soft laugh and then turned to Cynthia who had already started on her hair.

"Your turn!" she beamed and Cynthia let out a sigh.

"Thank god, I've already bunt my fingers 3 times."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After everyone as ready, we migrated into my room. I grabbed my dress and took it out of the bag, sliding my hands over the soft navy blue material. The other two turned to me and grinned.

"Hurry up, I want to see!" Cynthia said, her tongue darting out and licking her bright red lips. I did exactly what she had requested and done a dark smoky eye on her and she loved it.

"Okay, okay." I said before turning so my back was towards them and changing out of my clothes. I had put on a zip up jacket before we had done any hair and makeup so I wouldn't ruin anything when taking it off.

I carefully unzipped the dress and stepped into it, pulling it up.

"Cynthia stepped up from behind me and helped pull the zipper up. Once everything was in place I turned around and looked into my mirror.

I saw Cynthia nd Carly grinning from behind me as I looked at it wide eyed.

"You're so pretty." Carly said and Cynthia nodded as my eyes trailed down my floor length dress.

It has thinner flowy layers of soft navy fabric that flowed down from my cinched waist. The top was strapless with the fabric bunched up lending down to the silver jewels that ran along my waist. A smile slipped onto my face as I turned to the other two girls.

"Alright, now its your turns."

Cynthia had a black dress that had thin straps leading down to the simple top. Her cinched at the waist and flowed down to the bottom of her dress that was floor length in the back and trailed up to right above her knees in the front. I grinned when she put hers on, just picturing Kyle's jaw on the floor. Even if they didn't want to admit it, they both had a thing for each other, it was pretty obvious.

Carly had gone for a dress that hung to the floor, it was a light peachy color and had jewels dancing along her top, training down and accenting her figure.

"I don't know about you guys, but I think we look pretty hot." Cynthia said and Carly and I both laughed and nodded.

"You're going to knock Kyle's socks off Cynthia, and you for Jason Carly." I said and Cynthia turned to me with a playful glare. Her glare melted off her face as she grinned and tilted her head looking at me.