Chapter 1

This is my first fan fic. I'm no writer but I read alot so I thought I would try. Tell me what you think harsh or now it's all good

Lauren POV

Camila, Ally, Dinah, Normani and I ... Lauren, make Fifth Harmony. The Girl group that took 3rd place in American XFactor surprisingly. We are all so excited about how our lives have changed, how we have our amazing Harmonizers and we are going on our first every nation wide tour. I'm sitting here on the plane thinking about all of this when Camila taps my shoulder ... "Lolo why are you so spaced out" ..."just thinking" Camila kissed my cheek and I smile then laid on her. Normani and Dinah are in front of us rapping too a song loudly, they are so silly. Ally is in the back reading some story on her phone so I play rock paper scissor with camz " Lauren you suck at this so bad omg " ...."shut up! I'm trying!" .... "fine 1...2..3..shoot !" ..I pulled out a paper and she pulled a rock and I finally won "WOO IN YOUR FACE!" she turns around pouting so I hug her and kiss her cheek "it's okay, you win all the time anyways" she giggles and nods "true that" she winks at me and I just look in her eyes there so deep and beautiful and her smile is gorgeous after a minute I realize that I'm staring at her and a quickly turn around ... Phew that was a close one.

Camilas POV

Lauren is so adorable and amazing but she sucks at games, its so cute to watch her lose and have a cute pouty face so i was suprised when she actually won. i started pouting to see what she would do and i hear her say "its okay, you win all the time anyways"
Shes so cute! i turn around and look into her eyes there so light and mysterious i wonder what is on her mind...she quickly turns around and i am totally confused. i poke her tummy too see if shes alright and i hear that amazing giggle and i start thinking about what it would be like to take care of her as if she were mine until i got inturuppted by ally saying "cmmon yall we just landed!" "FINALLY" Lauren and I say at the same time and we crack up getting out stuff together and start walking out of the plane. We just landed in LA to start our first tour and i am so excited "Chancho come on your going too be left behind!!!" i gasp and fall too the floor dramaticly "DONT LEAVE ME!!!!" she laughs and grabs my stuff running too lauren and i run after them. " babe lets goooo! the driver is going too be mad if were late again " lauren told me and i am taken back .... wait .. did she just call me babe ? woah... We all get into the car and ally sits in the back with Normani, Lauren dinah and i sit in the middle and we start heading to the hotel.

Laurns POV

While we are in the car i just realize i called Camz Babe ... i hope she didnt notice. Shes singing along to songs on the radio with Dinah and im just here laughing at them. im so confused on how i feel about Camz because i want too do things that i wouldnt normally want too do with a girl and its crazy like why does she make me think like this ... but i need to just push it aside cause im pretty sure she dosent feel the same, shes too in love with One Direction. im pulled out of my thoughts by a shock that hit me and i realize Camz is touching my hand. she smiles and pokes my nose "hey were here you space outer..er" " space outer-er really?" i laugh and shake me head and i hear her scream "DONT JUDGE ME" i hug her and pat her head. " its ok girly you will find a good come back one day" we laugh and jump off the car and it seems as though everyone left us cause our stuff is gone and so are they so we start running and i see normani and jump on her back "HELP ME IM LOST" she gets freaked out and camz and i laugh so hard with everyone else "you suck i could have died!" Normani says and i hug her and kiss her cheek "i would have totally saved you" i turn to laugh with camz but i see her kind of mad and she just walks to ally i shrug it off and decied to ask about it later.

Camila POV

I see how lauren is talking to Normani and being all cute and i get totally jelous i cant deal with it so i go to ally "hey allycat" .... " hey girly whats up?" "not much.. whats our room number?" "305 i think" ... "305 till I die ! MIAMIIII" Ally laughs at me and opens the door and I jump on the bed sighing "yessss I love hotel beds!" Ally jumps on top of me and rolls around "agreed!"

after a minute Lauren comes in with Normani and Dinah, lauren looks at me and sends me a heart shape with her fingers and i give her a fake smile. i feel bad about it but im still a bit jelous. it's late so we all get ready for bed and knock out quick.

A/n Bomb ass 5H Merch - https://poshmark.com/closet/concertmerch