Chapter 35 PART 7

Camila POV

lauren and i have been in bed alllll day and it has been so perfect... im glad everything is #BackOnTrack.. but something still makes me wonder, " Baby?" i look up saying " yeah cutie " lauren says with her eyes on tumblr, " why have you been spending so much time with demi talking to her and stuff ?"  her eyes move to me and she sighs " Ummmm she was helping me out with like ... my feelings and stuff you know?" i nod and then i say " but babe... she would blow up your phone even before we started fighting.." i say and she closes here  eyes seeming frustrated .. i get a bit nervous as she sits up closing the laptop " Camila.... demi has ummm.. feelings for me" she says and i look at her weird " likeeeee?" lauren puts her hand on her forhead and sighs " likeee she wants to be youuu in ourrrr relationship " she explains " ohhhhh... " i pouts and looks down " anything happened?" i ask a bit scared " ummm ... well we kissed once but a long time ago ... eh ... but i told her i loved you and we are just best friends now alright?" she says and i nod cuddling up to her " what does a long time ago mean in this case?" i hear her groan and she hold me tight " Camz.... she kissed me the night of the last show.. " i sit up qucikly " we were still together!" i say and she nods " i know babe but... it just happened "... " why didnt you tell me?" i say sadly and she puts her hands on my cheeks " alot was going on... i didnt want us to break even more... can we just forget it? its the past!" she pleads and i lay back down closing my eyes and i take deep breaths " fine... " i finally let out and she kisses me cheek " but dont expect me to be all nice to demi now" i say and she chuckles " dont hate her camz... shes still demi " Lolo says and i roll my eyes whispering " shes girlfriend stealer demi... " .. "what?" lauren asks " Nadaaa!" ...

Lauren and i came to the park to get some air and we are walking and talking in circles " i love you babeeee" lauren says randomly and i giggles running away from her... she chases me and we fall to the grass giggling " LET GO LOLO " i scream " NO!!!!" she gets on top of me holding my arms above my head and i cant stop laughing " LAUREN IT HURTSSS " i scream and she loosens her hands a bit... she kisses me over and over again and i just smile the whole time " let me go laurennn!" i whine and she shakes her head " not till you answer this questions " she says and i look at her odd " ok whats the question ?" .. " who loves you the mosttttt?" she asks and i giggle " my mother!" i say and she gasps " NO! i do !" she says authorativly and she kisses me licking my bottem lip asking for entrance which i gladly give her clichely hehe.. we roll around the grass making out and we make sure not to go to far.... after a while it is dark outside and lauren is holding me close as we look at the stars " babe.. where do you want to go?" i look at her confused " what do you mean babe?" she sits up and kisses my forhead " .... i want to take you somewhere like anywhere in the world... where do you want to go?" she asks and i sit up with her sitting on her lap " Paris " i say smiling and she kisses my nose " alright babe... one day " she says and i hide burying my face in her nack " your so cute camila " she says while rubbing my back and i giggle " yeah yeah... babe lets go home... im hungry " i say and she gets up carrying me alllllll the way back home. shes the best girlfriend ever!...

when we get home we are laughing about how laurens legs where getting tired but i wouldnt let her go... she opens the door and we see nick sitting on the couch and i get off of lauren " Hi?" she says and he stands up " hey... i wanted to suprise you but well you werent here" he says and she smiles " Nick im ummm... im in a realtionship " she says and he looks at me " you both are... oh ?" he says confused and we just all stand there akwardly " yeah im sorry we've been having rough patches but now we are togehter... im so sorry " she says and he sighs " dont worry about it ... hope you guys are happy together " he says and he takes something out of his pocket " here ... its been nice getting to know you lauren... have a good night ladies " he says respectfully as usual and he walks out of the loft " well that was.... " i say and lauren opens the box he gave her " woah.. " she says and i look over her shoulder... nick gave her a box that has a pretty little flower in it earings and a note that says ' i think im in love with you..' she instantly runs out of the house and i run with her " wait nick!" i hear her scream and she stops at his car and i stop a little behind to listen " i cant accept this nick.. " she said and he shakes his head " dont worry about it... im an award winning musician " he says winking and she smiles shyly " ... im sorry about all this mix up... you will have a girl that will deserve you one day ok nick?" he sighs and nods his head and he kisses her cheek " good night lauren jauregui " he says and my blood boils " night nicholas jerry jonas" they wave and she walks towrds me " how many people did you see while we were on a break?" i ask and she just passes me walking inside " lauren?!" .. we go inside and i close the door following her and she stops putting her hands up so i dont take another step " baby give me a minute to process alright" she asks and i sigh nodding " alright " i open my door " hey... " lauren says and i turn " yeah? ".... " i love you camila " she says and i smiles weakly walking into my room... itll be alright... i lay on my bed on twitter talking to harmonizers.. they always make the end of my days perfect...

< authors note>

sorry for it being short but it seems like this book will end soon unless someone comment ideas or suggesstions ... love yall!!!!!!!!