Chapter 10 Hartford

Ally POV

I woke up and find myself still on this couch. I start to wonder why I'm here then it hits me. my boyfriend of 2 years cheated on me ... I felt tears come down my face for the millionth time and I finally have had enough of crying over this son of a bitch. I go to the bathroom and wash my face. as I come out I see Lauren and Mila all happy but when they see me their smiles disappear. "allycat how are you feeling today " she asked me and I sigh getting off the bus ignoring everyone's concerned faces. Savannah comes up to me and gives me a hug then a room key to rest in a hotel here in Hartford because we have been on the bus for to long. I run up to the room and get in bed going threw all the texts I got last night. 55 New messages and 38 missed calls. I till my eyes and read there them all. most of them are just him saying " baby i didn't mean it" or "Allyson I love you so much" ... I can't Belive him. Boys are a horrible species. I start thinking about Camren. I wonder what it's like to be with a girl. I shake my head quickly pushing that thought aside cause I know it is wrong with The Lord. after clearing my messages and calls I go on twitter. Harmonizers always make me smiles. After replying to anyone I could I fell asleep there In the hotel room peacefully.

Lauren POV

After ally left Savannah came in giving us each room cards so we can rest in a normal bed in the hotel and my mind instantly has a brilliant idea! I kiss Camz forehead and run before she could catch up "BABE WHERE R U GOING" is all I hear before I rush into the lobby and up the elevator.

When i get up stairs i open the room door and it is so beautiful. I rush over to balcony and see the amazing view of the ocean. when  i go back inside i call room service and order dinner and stuff to set up the perfect date with my girl. When the food arrives i keep getting a bunch of texts from Camz asking me where i am and i ignore it filling up the tub and putting rose petals all around. after the room is looking perfect i call her "Lolo where the heck are you?!" i giggle at her panic "come to room 436" she says ok and hangs up and i start to get dressed in a bathing suit. When I'm done changing i make a path from the door to the bathroom out of petals and i get the Pizza that room service brought and put it in front of the shower and dim the lights of the room and bathroom. i add bubbly soap in the bath and then i hear a knock. I rush to open the door then go and hide in the bathroom sitting at the edge of the tub waiting for my princess.

Camila POV

I got so worried about Lauren rushing off but Dinah calms me down as we go exploring the hotel but i got a call from Lauren 1 hour later. "Lolo where the heck are you?!" i say in panic. "Come to room 436" she says and i look at my phone weird. I say ok and tell Dinah what happened and i rush to the room she told me. When i got there the door swings open and i grab it before it shuts again but no body is there. i look at the beautiful hotel room. the lights are dim and there soft music playing. i look down to see rose petals at my feet and i know Lauren has something to do with this. a huge smile creeps on my face as i follow the path into the bathroom where i see Lauren in a sexy Lace bathing suit that barely covers her. I let my eyes roam her gorgeous body and i hear her clear her throat and my eyes shot straight up at hers.. "Hey baby" she says with a smirk and i walk over to her letting my hands fall down her body sitting at her waist as i stand between her now open legs "hey beautiful" i bend down to kiss her and she grabs my  shirt pulling me even closer and she gives me the most passionate kiss that has ever been on my lips. I smile into the kiss and open my eyes looking at her amazing green ones. She gets up and i sit where she was looking at the perfect view of her ass. She gets some plates that where by the shower and she opens the cover in front of me "PIZZAA LOLO I LOVE YOU!" i scream out then my eyes go wide realizing i just told her that i love her. Lauren have the biggest smile on her face and she gives me a plate then she sits in front of me and kisses my cheek, "i love you too camz" she says which makes me blush.