Chapter 38 PART 10

Ally POV

" Camrennn!" i scream out and mila calls out " in the room !" .. i open there room door as they ar ein bed " have yall heard from mani and D?... its getting late. " i ask and they both shake there heads ... i try Dinahs cell a few times but she dosent answer then the house phone rings... i run and pick it up " hello?" i say " hi is this the residents of Normani Kordei and Dinah Jane Hansen?" a women asked " yes may i ask who is calling " .. " yes this is River side hospital, the two young ladies got into a car crash and are now in the ICU... " when she said that the phone immideatly dropped from my hands and i am frozen " Allycat whats up? i heard a crshy sound ?" Mila asks poking her head out of the room and i just shake my head " river side hospital... mani and D... " is all i can get out and her face turns to confusion then shock " shit lets go!" she screams and we run around grabbing our things and we head out to the hospital...

We run into the ICU to the front desk "Dinah Jane and Normani Kordie " i scream frightening the lady and she looks threw the computer " they just finished surgery and are now resting " she said and i start to breath normally " are they alright?!" i ask and se looks back at the computer " well, normani made it with just a bumped head but the collision was on the drivers side where Dinah was.... she suffered broken ribs and arm and her brain suffured minor damage in the back lobe" i nodded to everything scared " can we see them?" i ask and she nods " Room G305" Camila Lauren and i run to the room and Dinah was sleeping and Normani was looking out the window " manibear!" i scaream " hey..." she says softly and i hug her kissing her forhead " how do you feel?".. she looks over to Dinah and sheds a tear " like half of me is missing..." she whisperd and we all give her a big hug... then we walk over to Dinah hugging her " we love you DMac... stay strong " camila whispers and we all sit around the room and Normani tells us about their date... it sounded so perfect ... " im so tired " Mani says " go to sleep then... we will be right here " lauren answers and she smiles laying back and we all just say down to get some rest...

" EVERYONE WAKE UPPPP " i hear someone scream and i open my eyes to see camila running around waking everyone up and Dinah is sat up drinking water and i jump out of ym seat " DINAH ARE YOU OK?" I scream and she looks at me confused " im not deaf " she says and i giggles ... normani jumps out of her bed and hugs Dinah tightly then she kisses dinah lips " ew get off me!" dinah scream pushing normani away and normanis smile falls " what do you mean...." she whispers " who are you girls ?" dinah asks confused and she lifts the covers over hey body " were your best friends!" lauren screams ... "yeah and thats your girlfriend " i add pointing at Mani and mani just sits back on her bed with tears in her eyes " i dont have a girlfriend... i dont know you people can you just get the fuck out! where are my parents?!" she says confused and scared and we all look at eachother... lauren points to the door and we all slowly walk out except Normani... shes frozen " come on mani" i whispered and she just shook her head... finally i just carried her out ... i looked back to see Dinah staring at us and mani was crying on my shoulder and i heard hr whipser " its all my fault  "

A couple hours of walking around the hospital and getting pizza even though normani didnt eat we went back to Dinahs room... she was watching tv " hey guys " she says with a smile " hi... are you ok?" i asked as we all piled in the room " yeah ally cat" she giggles and we all smiled " you remeber me!" i scream and she laughs and we all look confused " of course i do... iw as kidding earlier i was just really tired and cranky... " she says and we all gasp " i wanted to freak yall out but i just continured it just cause... " she says and normani walks up to her " FUCK YOU!" mani screams slapping Dinahs face and dinah closes her eyes and holds her cheek " alright..... i guess i deserve that " she whispers and normani goes into her bed cuddling up to a pillow " mani bear im sorry!" she whines and mani just stays as she is " thats was fucked up D " lauren whispers " well at least your okay " camila says trying to see the bright side ....