Chapter 25 San Diego

Camila POV

" Lolooo" i say sleepily... i feel a phone ringing " Camz its yours " she says handing me my phone... Cody... ugh " hello?" .." ello beautiful so are you coming today? its right before your show... same venue" he says and i look at lauren shes cuddled up to my lap " my girlfriend is coming with me" i say and he sighs " but camila i want you to myself " .." its not going to happen! were just friends ok?... im sorry " i say frustrated and lauren looks up at me and i peck her lips " fine... whatever i have to do to see you... just come.. ill see you all in an hour" i hang up the phone and i kiss laurens forhead and nose and lips " baby his concert is in an hour.. want to go?" i ask and she just buries her face in my tummy shruging " come on get dressed.. i want to go with you " she sighs and sits up " just go without me.... its what he wants anyways " she says mumbling and i kiss her lips " im yours... now lets go. " she smiles and gets up " hey anyone wanna go to the cody simpson concert?" i ask and Dinah and nomani shake there heads there cuddling in there bunk and ally raises her hand " ill go!" .." ok get dressed allycat" i put on some shorts and a flower top and i do my hair as usual and put on a bow... lauren comes out with her eyes all smokey looking sexy as usual " you look beautiful" i say and she kisses my cheek " thank you as do you camz " ally walks out of the bathroom and we are all ready " alright lets head out!" i say ... i hold laurens hand and she pulls me close to her and ally walks next to me " he texted me to come threw the back " we walk over to that entrance and the door opens "names?" the huge scary dude says " Camila, Lauren and Ally..fifth harmony" he nods and we walk in .. " hello girls cody said to take you up to the VIP area " i smile and we walk up the stairs above the crowd... girls in the crowd start screaming waving at us and taking photos " CAMREEENNNN" they said and i blow them a kiss... the lights turn down and cody comes on the stage " ELLO SAN DIEGOO HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS MORNING " he screams out and everone cheers ... " this first song goes up to that girl up there with pretty brown eyes" he says pointing to where we are and everyone looks at me while im  being an idiot looking around me " hes talking about you camila " Lauren says letting go of my hand and i looks down sighing ... Cody starts to sing and im jamming out with ally and lauren is sitting at a table... when the song is over he starts to sing awake all night and i grab laurens hand pulling her close and i dance with her " your my girl with pretty green eyes " i whisper to her and she smiles looking down " i love you lolo... no one can tear us apart " i say and she nods and kisses my lips  .. the song is over and i smile sitting at the table with her as the concert goes on.. Lauren, Ally and I talk threw the whole concert it was alot of fun and cody was amazing...

After the show ended his manager came and got us leading us back stage to a room " hell be here in a second " she said and we smile " so whats gonna happen now?" ally says and i shrug " ello girls!" cody says while coming in "hi!" we say and he gives us each a hug " so glad you guys could come ... what did you think?" .." it was great.. i love your music " ally says " i didnt know you were such a good dancer " i say .." it was great " lauren said and we all sat around the room talking " im leaving today to open for Bieber this was my last solo show" he says and my jaw opens " your opeining for bieber!" he laughs and nod " yeah we go way back ... i opened his Miami show" .." thats so awesome! i love bieber!" .. " ill send you photos " he says smiling and i feel laurens hands wraps around my waist.  i look at her and she is looking at cody and i just move closer into her so that she is not jelous but i see cody is... very. " so girls what time is your show?" he asks and i look at ally cause she always know " its at 5:30 pm " she says and he snaps is finger " aw thats not cool ... i have to leave at 2... oh well im sorry mate " he says " its alright koala im just glad i got to see your " i say and he laughs " not all of australia has koala you know " he says and i just say " shhhhhhh" and everyone laughs... 

A couple more houts pass of talking to cody and its already 1:30 " aw mates i have to go to the air port.. it was a pleasure speaking to you though and hope we can do it again soon " he says... we all nod and he kisses My hand then Allys then laurens " good bye ladies " he walks out of the room and i laugh to myself  " well that was odd " i say and lauren rolls her eyes " hes whatever " she hugs and tight and kisses my lips " mine " she says threw the kiss and i just nod " lets get back to the bus!" ally says and we all walk out to the bus .. when we get on we hear loud noises.... we all just look at eachother and lauren points to Normani and Dinahs bunk and we all just fall into a giggle fit. " shh " i say and i walk close the the curtain and play the song ' Nobody - Keith Sweats ' < on the side > on my phone and lauren and ally laugh so hard .. " fuckk you guys suck ! " dinah says and we laugh harder " baby making bus ! even tho like thats impossible but woo!" i scream and run into lauren and I's bunk ... after a minute lauren comes in and sits on my waist " babeeee" she says " whaaaaattt " she kisses me softly " what do you wanna do we still have a couple hours" she says on my lips " Mmmm i want tooooo eat. " i say and she laughs " Pizza?" she says and i nod " this is why i love you!" i say and she kisses my nose getting off the bunk and i go in my phone

From : cody koala simpson

Hey mate... im sorry for trying to get at you... i can see now that lauren has your heart.. tell her im sorry.

i smile at my phone and start to play candy crush when lauren comes back " here you go my love " she says and i sit up getting my plate " thank you Lolo " she kisses my cheek and we sit in bed for the next couple hours eating and watching movies.

We are now all dressed for the show and lauren grabs my hand as we are about to leave " woah what ?" i say ... lauren grabs my cheeks ande pulls me in kissing me in the most passionate way i have ever imagined... she licks my bottem lip and i open it gladly.. her tounge slips into my mouth fighting against mine but as usal she wins... my back is against the wall as we keep kissing and finally she breaks it but bites my bottem lip pulling it then lets go compltely and i hold her trying to catch my breath " you are mines Karla Camila Cabello " i just nod trying to catch my breath and she grabs my hand as we run down to the venue " where were you?!" Mani asks and i just smile looking and lauren and she laughs " okay girls its time " Savannah says and we walk out on stage. im still holding Laurens hand and i realize we are out on stage already so i let go and she pouts to me .. i blow her a kiss and i hear the fans scream AWWW CAMREN... i guess they saw.. lauren winks at me and i put my head down as the show starts.