Chapter 37 PART 9

Normani POV

i wake up to see Dinah sleeping and she snores lightly, as usual.. her eyes start to open and she smiles " hi beautiful. " she says in a sexy raspy voice " morning " i smile and she wraps her arms around me bringing me closer " i love you mani " she says while kissing my neck up and dow " i love you too D " i whisper and she puts her nose against mine " what shall we do today?" i ask and she thinks " i want to take you out " i smile and cuddle up to her " where babe?" i ask and she shrugs " i dont know i just want to spend time with you... between the recording and the Camren drama we havent had a relaxful day " she says while yawning and i strech a little " alright... just tell me when we leave " Dinah nods and i get up putting on shorts and Dinah slaps my ass as i bend down " babe!" i whine and she giggles " i had to babe!" she defends and i roll my eyes smiling and i walk out of the room " hey ally cat!" i say happy and ally jumps up " guess what mani!" she says " what?" i smile sitting on the couch " cynthia has a break and shes gonna spend a while here... you think the girls will be cool with it ?" she asks and i nod " im pretty sure... lets make a group chat and see.. i pull out my phon and start to type 

To: Baby D, Mila, Lolo

From: Allycat, ManiBear

N: Are you guys cool with allys girlfriend coming to spend a while here in the loft?

D: of courseee!

C: YAY TAY SWIFT!

L: i dont see why not :) 

A:  THANK YOU LOVE YALL SO MUCH!

Ally hugs me and she grabs her phone making a call and Dinah jumps into my lap " yay we will all be in couples and shtuff" she says pecking my cheek and i nod " maybe we can go on a 6-some date... how would you even call that?" i say and we giggle... Camren walks out of there room and they sit on the other couch just as we are and ally walks back in " okay shes coming tomorrow " ally has the biggest smile on her face " im glad yourn ha[[y ally cat!" Mila says and we all nod in agreement... 

Dinah said it was time to go and im finishing getting dressed " babeee its not that special !" she whines as i put on my make up " i know i just want to look good for my girlfriend " i say winking at her and she wraps her arms around my waist from behind " baby girl... youll be fine i think your beautiful either way " she whispers in my ear and i turn aroud kissing her " alright im done  " she smiles and we walks out of the loft running down the stairs and we get into her truck " okay where we headed " i ask and she winks putting her hand on my thigh as she always does when she drives somewhere " its a suprise baby " i nod and look at all the busy LA streets and buildings disappear " babe where are we goingggg!" is ask again whining and she kisses me " were here babe " she gets off the car and she puts her hands over my eyes " keep em closed !" she whispers and i hear alot of shuffling around " okay open " i head and i turn to see a pic nic set up at the edge of a cliff over looking LA " woah.... " is all that comes out of my mouth and dinah kisses my lips " happy anniversary " she whispers and i look at her weird then at my phone " oh shit!... baby.... im so sorry.. " i whisper backing away and she laughs " dont worry babe, i know we have been busy but i wanted to suprise you so i didnt mention it " she says and i look down in shame " i cant believe i forgot Dinah im so sorry.. " i whisper and she kisses my cheek lifting my chin and she makes me look into her eyes " shhh babe... please dont worry about it alright?" she says softly and i nod... she leans into me kissing my lips slowly as im pushed up softly against the front of her car... she sits me on the hood never breaking the kiss and i move my hands up around her neck using my tounge in her mouth ... she moves her hands up and down my legs as we make out of the car... after a while she breaks the kiss smiling " i love you mani " she whispers looking into my eyes and i kiss her forhead smiling... she takes me off the hood carrying me and i grab onto her tight " i swear if you drop me... " i say and she laughs walking over to the small picnic set up... it was so cute and the view is amazing ....

Its been a couple hours and we are laying on this cozy blanket cuddled up watching the stars " mani ... " Dinah says breaking the comfortable silence and i sit up a little " yeah?" i ask.. " promise me that youll never let me go np matter what happens " she says and i smile a little " of course babe... ill never let you go " i say kissing her softly and she hold my hand slipping a ring on it " if you like it put a ring on it " she says quoting beyonce and i giggl " but baby arent we too young ?" i ask and she cracks up " its a promise ring mani im not crazy!... your mom would kill me " she says and i laugh kissing her again a bit more deeply " thank you for everything " she smiles and lays back down and i look at my amazing little ring and rub my hand up and down Dinahs tummy which she lovesss... we lay there for the rest of the night so comfortable with eachother... this is the best realtionship i have ever been in. 

Dinah POV

Mani is rubbing my tummy and everythingjust feels so perfect.. so right ... i grab my phone and play Flaws and All by beyonce which is our song and we lay there kissing and holding eachother close...

After it passes midnight Mani fell asleep here on me so i carried her to the truck putting her down and i grab the seat belt putting it on her...  i pick up the blanket and put it in the back seat and i get into the car putting my seat belt and driving down to the house... i put my hand on normanis thigh which makes me feel safe while i drive and i pull up to a red light... as it turns green i start to press the gas but a light catches my eye from my window and i look towards it as it comes closer and closer then i hear a crash and white is all i see, until i see black... When everything just sort of , faded......