Chapter 31 Los Angeles PART 3

<author note>

thank you so much for the comments and suggesting stuff, you guys dont know how much that helps... it makes this book longer and makes you guys love it even more so keep commenting what you think should happen! <3 

Lauren POV

Today is the last show of the tour and im sooooo excited!!... the harmonizers have been tweeting like crazy about how they will miss us... " Lolo we gotta head to stage in 5 " mani screams and i run out of the room " Done!" we all smile and huddle in a circle and ally starts the prayer " Thank you lord for the amazing opputunities and may this last show go perfectly.. " We all nod and put our hands in when Simon and Demi walk in " HEY GIRLS" demi says and we all run to her hugging her and simon " what are yall doing here?!" Ally asks " Wellll Grandpa simon and i were just doing audtions on XFactor and he told me about the show so i thought i would stop by with him " he glares at demi and we all laugh " dont worry uncle simon we love you lots " camila says patting his back " well girls i hope you have a good show we will be watching " he says and i smiled then i felt my phone.

From: Nick Jonas 

Hey beautiful, couldnt make it to the show today because i have to work in the studio BUT i promise to take you out tomorrow evening if you are not busy... good luck lauren!

i smile and put my phone in my purse in the back room then i start to walk to the door and Demi walks in " hey lolo " she says and i smile " hey dem ... its so funny hearing you call me that cause only the girls do " she pouts and i giggle " okay that was cute " i admit and she moves closer into me " just wanted to wish you luck alright?" i nod and she slips her hands into mine.... there so soft ... wait what " and i want you to know that your... really pretty lauren " demi says and i feel mysaelf blush... woah whats going on ... before i know it demi is leaning into me and i immediatly lean into her like if we are magnets ... before she touches my lips she whispers " May i?" she asks and i nod without even thinking... then her lips crash onto mine... we slowly kiss and the she moves her hands down my body never breaking the kiss " wheres lauren... we go on in like 1 minute!" i hear Dinah screaming from outside and i break the kiss " what was that?" i whispers and demi slips her hands back in mine " i like you lauren... i just... this was the only way i could show it " she said and i nod slowly " well umm... i gotta go ykno .. preform but, ill talk to you later " i say akwardly and she nods an di run out of the romo " There you are! leggo we are on!" Dinah says and camila smiles at me .. i just look down. we line up on the stage and start the show.

After the show i go to the private room while everyone is out celebreating and i sit there thinking... The love of my live VS the guy of my dreams VS the sexy idol... WHAT. THE. FUCKKKK. this is so confusing.... as i am thinking my brain away the door opens " hey... im sorry about earlier i just... i dont know " demi says sitting next to me and i look at her " look im going to be very straight up with you demi.... " i say and she nods paying attention closely .. " im so confused... i have Camila.. i love her right well ... im pretty sure i do, and then this other person likes me and i like him and its just hes... him.. and then you do that and well... damn you are... your demi lovato!" she giggles and i continue " i just dont know where to go from here either if its you him or camila i just need time to figure it out " she nods and hugs me " its alright... just dont forget me ok?" she says and i smile " how could i forget the sexiest judge on XF" i say winking and i see her blush " are you blushing demitria ! woahhhh... i should scratch that off my bucket list" i say winking and she pecks my lips " i really hope you pick me cause... i wouldnt ever let anything happen to you " she says and i smile " thanks dem " i say and she starts to walk out of the room but she turns " whos the guy " ... i pause for a sec knowing Nick is a really good friend of hers and i sigh " nick jonas " her jaw drops and her eyes get wide " who did that happen?!" she asks and i laugh at her reaction " after we presented his award at teen choice " she nods and whines " i feel like a set you both up... ugh im an idiot... okay see ya later cute " she says and i giggle as she walks out of the room.