Chapter 3

Camila POV

Lauren liked it .... she liked me around her .... does it mean? .. i don't know... she told me to forget about it so maybe i should. but.. she liked it. the elevator finally dings and we step out and walk into the lobby and straight to the breakfast buffet " FOOOOOD YUSSS " Lauren covers my mouth and people stare at us and i whisper to her " was i too loud again?" then Lauren says " Yes.... yes you were" "oops" we laugh walking in to get our plates and we start serving our food. After piling on our plates i see Dinah and Normani at a table and we go to them "hey wheres allycat?" i ask. Dinah looks up with her mouth full of bread and says " snsbhe sbeiglll asnhoe dressas"  "whaaaa?"  we all look at Dinah and laugh then she swallows and clears her throat. "shes still getting dressed!" she says impatiently "oh alriight" Lauren and i sit and start eating and we all talk about this amazing tour. Our first stop is Boston! After we are all done Ally FINALLY comes down looking adorable as usual in her shorty way." Yall ate without me!" we all laugh and Normani goes and hugs her "boo if we waited for you we would have starved!"  ally nods and runs to the food and starts serving a plate  for herself. As we are messing around at the table i show them a trick by putting pepper in a bowl of water and when u put a squirt of dish soap in it they all separate quickly. They are all amazed and want to try it. They think I'm smart .... thank you vine ! .. as we are all messing around with the water and pepper ally gets up to get some food and shakes the table the bowl of water falls and lands on Laurens lap " OMG I'M SO SORRY" Ally says and Lauren gets up quickly putting paper on herself " its alright just water " we all laugh and i say " and pepper... and dish soap " she looks at me with an DUH face " way to make me feel better " i giggle and grab her hand going to the bathroom to help her clean up.

When we walk into the bathroom i put Laurens shirt under the dryer and it starts to dry up and i grab some napkins and start to clean it " thanks camz i owe you " Lauren says as i look up to respond im totally caught in her beautiful eyes. I stare into them and next thing i know we are both leaning into each other. i have no control over my body at this time and i just keep going but the crazy thing is, shes not stopping either. after a few seconds of agonizing wait my lips are finally on hers. She holds my chin for support and starts to kiss me roughly and i really like it.... who am i kidding I LOVE IT i had a billion butterflies and there was sparks everywhere. I close my eyes to enjoy the moment when we hear the bathroom door open and we both jump back faster than a cat scared of water. A lady walks in and she goes into one of the stalls, Lauren and i stare at each other. i touch me lips and i realize that im not dreaming and this actually did happen. after a minute Lauren runs out of the bathroom. i try to chase after her but once she ran out i didn't see were she went and i felt really hurt. why would she just leave like that? 

Lauren POV

Once i felt Camila's lips on mine everything in my body was exploding i had dragon butterflies on steroids in my tummy and it was the most amazing feeling to ever come in my body. To deepen the kiss i hold her chin and move in closer. her lips are so soft and beautiful i could have gone like this forever until i heard the door open and i jump back. The lady who had walked in went into a stall and i stood there thinking about what just happened. Then i see Camila she looked confused. i felt so bad i totally violated her she is probably thinking how disgusting i am right now. I'm so scared so i run out of the bathroom as fast as i can. i bumped into a few people and finally crashed on the stairs i sit down and put my face in my hands shaking my head... No no no no no i fucked everything up .... she probably hates me now. i feel my phone vibrate and its Camila. The picture she put for herself in my phone is on the screen and its so adorable. Her and I with Minnie Mouse Ears on out heads. I decline the call because i cant face her at the moment and i start wondering the halls on this hotel putting my head phones on and losing myself.