Chapter 40

>authors note < 

thank you for all the comments on the last chapter... im taking all you guys advice... start thinking of a name for the sequel and add it in the comments belowwwwww.... im thinking of _ HarmonizeOurLives... idk..... corny? well LetMeKnow all you beautiful people! <3 add me on Kik if you want to talk to me about the story or life or whatever. i like to flirt idk uhhhhhh ya im bored.... Soda + after work = Hyper weird me hehehhehehe ok LOVE YALL #Deperate wha?   .... kik - @Swagvatox3

Cynthia POV

Ally said today we all have to go to a red carpet for Smurfs 2... im so nervous.. all the flashing lights and people, itll be crazy and weird... i keep looking threw my twitter and theres love love love hate hate love love love ... but all i notice is the hate... who wouldnt... its so crazy the nasty shit people say to me when they dont even know me " baby lets go... we have to head to the car " ally said and i nod my head... i sit for a second thinking... its all worth it if i get to be with that amazing women... i grab my purse and look in the mirror one more time smiling and then i sigh... i walk out of the room going to the living room.. all the girls look amazinggg today... camila looks super cute asual, Lauren looks perfect and so does Mani and Dinah. and my girlfriend look absolutly beautiful... i cant belive shes mine like wow... a month ago i just wanted her to reply to me on twitter and now i get to kiss her... crazy how time flies and what happens in that time " you nervous?" i hear someone say my name and i feel a tap on my shoulder that brings me back from my thoughts and i see Camila " yeah but im alright " i smile and she kisses me cheek " dont worry about iy.. " i nod and walk out following the girls to the van hand and hand with ally.

Camila POV 

Cynthia is like the definiton of perfect like its totally between her and Ariana Grande ... her blue eyes are beautiful and deep and her blonde hair is so nice.... im such a sucker for blue eyes and blinde hair... everytime im around her i just want to get closer and closer but i think lauren knows something is up becase everytime we are around hey lauren pulls me closer and kisses me which annoys me so much but whatever.... i cant ruin ally's happiness so ill keep this inside me.. " babyyyy?!" cause screams at me " yeah?" i say pushing my thoughts about this beautiful girl aside " ive been trying to get your attention this whole car ride youve been totally zoned out!" she whines and i roll my eyes but to the window so she dose not see " sorry babe "  i say dryly and she lets go of my hand.... we get out of the car and i out a big smile on my facve for the cameras even though i rather be in sweat pants watching Orange is the new black alone in my room in the car but noooo im here... Savannah places us in our order from right to left which is Dinah.. mani.. lauren.. me .. ally. Cynthia is not in the group yet for the photos because the Paps... after we walk down the line cynthia comes in the photo next to ally so we can have our own photos and paps keep screaming stuff to us like " The lesbian group " or " kiss eachother !" ... i mean they just want money but its annoying because ... obvious reasons... when we get inside the theater we sit in the chairs that have our name on it and it ended up that cynthia is sitting next to me and i smiel... " you like this movie " i ask and she giggles " it hasnt starts " i face palm myself shaking my head " i emant the first one duhhh " i say.... nice save Cabello .. i think to myself " yeah it was alright... not really a big fan of cartoons " she says and i nod " same " ... she turns to ally kissing her neck which kinda makes me sad but whatever... i turn to lauren and lift up the thing that is between us and she lays her head on my shoulder " camila... you alright?" she asks and i nod kissing the top of her head and the movie starts...

After the movie we al decided to go to Millions of milkshakes cause it was still early... we walk in and we got lucky cause no one was there except for an old dude in the corner " hello how may i ..... Mani?" the random dude says " of hi tony!" mani says with a smile " So your tony ..." dinah says with a glare and she slips her hand in manis... i wonder whats up with them .... weird..