Chapter 34 PART 6

Camila POV

Its been 3 days since i have talked to lauren. We walk around the loft and studio just passing by eachother with no words... when we have to do an interview we put the fakest smile and when we have to record songs we record our parts seperate from each other... Now we are at the loft just hanging out " When are yall gonna make up?" Ally says sitting down next to me and i just shrug my shoulders and flip the channel " who ate the last bit of nutella ?" lauren says from the kitchen and i scream out " Me!" ... she walks to the living room flips me off and goes to her room... figure i would fuck up even more... " do you even want to be with her anymore?" ally asks and i shurg again " she went behind my back and went out with nick!" i say and ally sighs " well you did the same with harry to her" i roll my eyes and troll off to my room sitting on my lap top on tumblr when my phone rings... 

From: DMac, ManiBear, Allycat

To: Mila, Lolo

D: please guys we love you so much, please forgive eachother you both did stupid shit... it sucks now

N: I miss camren </3... please guys just talk!

A: I miss camren tooooo!... i cant stand seeing yall fight and its just so heart breaking.. 

....  i sit there feeling tears sing my eyes and i see another message come up on the steam 

L : Camren is done. 

that makes me sob harder... i throw my phone across the room and i lay burying my face in my pillow pet like i use to the everyday before i got on XFactor. i hear a knock on my door and i get up looking in the mirrow.. i wipe away my tears not even bothering to fix myself and i open the door to see Demi. " oh shit... sorry wrong room... damn directions..hey anyways " she says and hugs me akwardly and i just stare at her .. why is she here?.... she turns around and looks at her phone and walks into laurens room... i see lauren on the bed and she gets a smile on her face when the door opens then the door is closed.... what the fuck...

Lauren POV

The girls need to realize that Camren is done... i give up... Attempting to move on i invited Demi over for that " date" ... when my door opens i smile seeing demis georgeous bright smile " hey you!" she said and i see camila standing behind her looking at me ... she has tear stained cheeks and looks like a mess ... oh well .. " hey dem " i smile and she closes the door " i knocked on camilas door by accident " she says with a sympathetic look on her face " i noticed " i whisper and she stis on the bed " you both are very.... sad " she says and hugs me pulling me to her and her hug is ... comforting.. i smile and lay my head on her chest sighing.... for the past couples days ive been talking to demi about everything and she has been totally there for me 100%... i know she wants a relationship but im not ready and she understands that which is perfect. " lets go out.. itll cheer you up " she says smiling and i shake my head burying my head in her chest not wanting to see sunlight " Laur... your suffocating my boobs" she says and i giggle sitting up... she smiles i lay my head on her lap and she plays with my hair " Comeee onnnn Lauren!... nothing big lets just go to like starbucks or something " she says and i smile " only if you let me pay " i say and she shakes her head " No way im treating you !" i laugh and shake my head " pleaseeee you've helped me so much its the least i can do " i say and she sighs " Finnneeeee.... " i do a victory dance and i catch her staring at me " leggo!" i say grabbing my wallet and phone and we walk out of the room... i see Camz sitting on the kitchen counter and she looks at me as i am to her ... im about to walk out the door  and i stop " whats up?" demi asks and i look back towards the door " i think i should start to make up with her like..... i cant deal with not talking to her... its hard... her pouty puppy face is all like i want to just ... ugh " i say not being able to continue and she gives me a sympathetic smile " you both really love eachother man... " she says and i nod looking down " shes a lucky girl..." demi says almost in a whisper .. i hug her tight " thank you so so much... im sorry we cant be more but if it wasnt so complicated you would be an amazing girlfriend.... someone will be lucky to have you ok?" i say and she nods " promise we will stay best friends?" i say and she wraps her pinky around mine " promise " we smile at eachother and she kisses my cheek... we walk to the car and she gets in the drivers seat " why dont you get her something from starbucks.. as a start " i nod smiling " great idea!... she love Caramel Frappe " i say and Demi drives off to the starbucks...

We walk inside getting in line and people start looking at us " i think people recognize you " i whisper and she shrugs " whatever... are you cool with it though? it could get weird if your not use to it " she said and i shrug " its cool " i say and she smiles and we walk to the counter " hi can i have a Strawberry frappe" i say " yeah cutie whats your name " the guy says flirting with me and i roll my eyes " lauren... " i say and she winks at me... ew... then demi comes " a ... Tea please " she says and the guy smiles getting a cup " wow two hot girls in one order.. my lucky day " he says and Demi gags so that he can see " fiesty " she whispers and an amazing idea comes to my head " whats your name sexy " the guy says and she rolls her eyes just as i did " Demi... " when we looks up i wrap my arms around demi putting my head on her shoulder and i kiss her neck... the guys mouth is open in shock and dem looks at me with wide eyes... the guy coughs and i giggles " come on babyyy " i say like a whiney white girl and demi laughs... i give my credit card to the dude and he swipes it " alright thank you mam... " he says being serious... SCORE ... we wait for a sec then he gives us our drinks and we sit in the corner of the shop " what was that!" demi says laughing " gave him a show... hes a perv " i say laughing with her and she shakes her head " your horrible... you could have turned me on badly you know!" she says and i laugh winking to her and sipping on my drink... its sooo good! " so i was wondering if you wanted to help me with a song " demi asks and i looked up " seriously?!" she nods smiling and sips on her tea " that would be amazing dem any time!" i say and she nods " awesome ill let you know..." ...

We are there talking for like hours until my phone rings ... its Dinah " hey can you come home we gotta talk" she says and i look at my phone weird " im kinda Busy D can it wait?" i say and she says no.. i sigh and get up " the girls need me " Demi pouts and stands up with me " its fine girly... i gotta head home anyways ... long day tomorrow.. " she says and i hug her " let me go get camz's drink " i say and she nods... i go to the counter and ask for a caramel frappe... thank god it was a girl this time... she hands it to me and i pay walking out with demi and getting into the car " im so glad you auditoned for XF laur.. " demi says and i look at ehr " why?" she smiles and lowers the music " cause then we would have probably not been friends "  i smile and peck her cheek " im glad too then " we smile and she pulls up to the loft " well ill talk to you later about the song " she says and i nod hugging her " have a good night!" i say and she waves.. i race up to the loft and open te door.. the girls are all on the couches having serious faces on except camila looks pissed " hi?" i say and they all wave " whats up " i ask sitting on the couch and the girls sigh " mila ... has.. " with hearing mila i look donw to my hand noticing i still have her coffe and i cut Dinah off " wait!" i get up standing in front of Camz and she looks up to me.. " camz.... " i say she stands up nodding " yeah?" she asks and i hand her the coffe " here... i picked you up one " i say and she smiles " thanks lolo... " ... as camila is about to sit i turn to sit but she hugs me tight and i hug her back " i miss you " she whispers in my ear and i nod " me too.. " we let go smiling and we sit down... the tension is finally gone " okay so whats going on anyways?" i say and dinah sighs " you should talk to mila alone " she says and i look to camz... she sipping on her coffee avoiding my eyes and the girls all stand up and leave " whats going on camz?" i aks and she shrugs ... i sgh not wanting to get into any more fights " when your ready to... tell me alright?" i say with a reassuring smile and she nods kissing my cheek " thanks again for this " she says pointing at the starbucks and i give her a thumbs up.. i walk into my room changing into sweats and i fall to my bed smiling " its all alright " i whisper and i open my laptop looking on twitter... everyone is still putting up photos of Harry and Camz which pisses me off ... i close the computer and my door opens " Lauren?" i hear and look up seeing Dinah " yeah?" i say and she walks in " did you talk to camila dawg?" she says and i shake my head  " shes not ready to talk about whatever it is " i say and she sighs in frustration " alright... just keep an eye on her " i nod confused and she walks out of the room and i lay bac listening to music and i take out my phone tweetin #BackOnTrack with a smiley emoji.. Camila retweets it and i smile running to her room bursting into her door and i see her on the bed on the computer " yeah?" she says smiling and i jump on top of her hugging her " kiss me " i whisper and camila looks at me like my crazy " im serious !" i whine and she holds both my cheeks giving me a passionate kiss that fills my tummy with butterflies " finally " she whispers after breaking the kiss and i giggle laying on her ... where im meant to be <3