Chapter 41

Camila POV

" Lauren " i whisper " yeah camz ?"  she whispers back " do you think we will make it threw this?" i asks and she moves her hands up and down my neck as we lay in the back of the truck  " i think so "  she whispers and she kisses my tummy rubbing it " itll be just fine cutie " i smile hugging her with the life of me and she kisses my neck " itll be fun Camz.... its mine ok?" she says and i nod " yeah baby" i say unsure of anyhing.... i look at my ring and Lauren looks at hers and she smiles kissing my lips passiontly " everythings gonna be alright " she states and i nod hugging her. 

< 2 months earlier   >

Lauren POV

" Camila stay close!" i scream as we walk threw the large crowd in front of the small stage ... Demi is preforming today and she invited all of us ... its dark and we are right in front of the stage and camila grabs my hand " honey im here chill " she laughs as fans scream as we pass by ... " when is demi coming on ?" mila asks and i shrug... finally Demi comes up singing heart attack and im jamming out so hard.. and demi touches my hand... she brings me on the stage and i dance around with her waving to the lovatics who send me hearts with there fingers... im having the time of my life.... when the song finished i get off the stage walking over to the girls " wheres Camz?" i ask and they shrug but cynthia turns around " she went to the consention stand to get water for you " i smile and thank her running out to where i thought it was... its really dar outside and empty " Camila!" i scream out but no one answers.... i call her on the phone but she dosent answer... i go into the bathroom " camz?" ... no answer... i run all the way around the arena but i cant find her at all... i go back to the girls but she is not there " guys i cant find Camila!" i say frustrated and they all look at eachother and start to walk out.. demi looks at my eyes and i scream " EMERGANCY " at her as she sings Together and she nods... i run out seeing the girls all calling camila " we cant find her lolo !" dinah screams from where the bathrooms are " i dont see her anywhere !" ally screams form the parking lot and i close my eyes taking a deep breath and dial her nuber but it goes straight too " hey this is camila, not here right now so leave that message at the beepy thing!" i hang up and shove my phone in my pocket and i sit on the ground " where could she be?" mani asks and i shrug feeling like im breaking slowly " dont worry lolo we will find her... " Ally says while rubbing my back and everyone tries to call her but it all goes to voice mail .. Where can  she be ?!

Camila POV

I came out to get a water for my baby girl since she is dancing around on stage and i feel someone wrap there arms around me and i smile thinking its lolo but then i smell something really strong and musky then i hear a whisper in my ear " dont scream or else you will get stabbed " the dude says and i take a deep breath closing my eyes but freaking out inside " please let me go " i whisper and she shakes his head " no pretty little lady... lets go. " i shake my head and i try to getout of his grip but she hold on tighter " no no princess your coming with me now" he says covering my mouth and i try to breath but his hand is to bring for any air to get threw and i see him walking to the parking lot ... as we reach a  brown pick up truck my eyes shut and all i see is black then my mind just shuts off...... 

i wake up in a bed room... its white and theres one matress that is stained with red stuff... weird.. i sit up and i feel very very cold... when  i look down i have no shirt or bra on and i start to scream " WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON !" and a familar face walks into the room " ello karla " i rub my eyes wondering if this is real and i see Harry sttyles.... harry fucking styles " what the... " is all that escapes my lips but he slaps my face hard " shhhh baby.... dont speak " he gets on top of me and i close my eyes " dont... " i whisper and he punches my stomach ..i groan in pain and when i open my eyes i see him taking off his pants " do worry darling... itll be quick " he smirks and i look down at my naked body... is he gonna?... no way... i stand up trying to run to the door but he grabs my wrist throwing me against the wall " dont you fucking dare cunt " he whispers and i nod starting to let tears fall from my eyes .... he takes off his pants, boxers and shirt and he lays me down " youll like it cutie " he whispers and i shake my head ... he slaps me hard across the face and my cry grows louder and he puts a pillow on my face then i feel him enter me and it hurts like hell!... he keeps thrusting in and out of me and i scream louder each time from the pain.... " shut the fuck up!" he screams at me and i try trying to be silent... until i hear the door burt open " Sir put your hands up your are under aresst!" the officer screams and harry jumps up.. " i did nothing wrong officer i cant have sex with my girlfriend !" he exclaims and i sit up feeling vunerable and the officer hands me a blanket as the other handcuffs harry " by the tears on her face im pretty sure she is not your girlfriend " he says and he takes harry out the room " are you alright mam ?" the officer asks and i shrug wiping away my tears " CAMILA!" i hear a scream and i look up as the girls run into the room... " lauren !" i scream when i see those beautiful green eyes and she hugs me kissing my forhead " its gonna be alright baby girl here " she hands me shorts and a shirt and i quickly put it on " what happened?" she asks and i shake my head... i cant talk right now... im so confused.

Its been a while and we are all at the police station now " okay mam... i think we have everything.. your good to go " the officer says and i nod walking hand in hand with lauren ... when we walk out the door theres alot of paparazzi and shit and i put my head down as ally puts a jacket on my head " camila why where you in there?!" ... " camila where is harry?... why did you cheat on lauren!?" they screamed and i started to cry running to the van and all the girls get in " shhh you didnt cheat babe.. its alright " lauren whispers and she kisses my cheek... 

We get back to the loft and i take a shower quckly to scrub off everything that happened to me the past 2 days but the pain and memories are still there... ive been in the shower for an hours so i get out cause im all pruny... i put on sweat pants and a t shirt and a hoodie so i dont show any skin and i walk into lauren and I's room sitting on the bed " camz?" she whispers " yes ?" i say looking up and she sits next to me " when you want to talk ill be here " she says and i nod yawning.. i fall down in the bed sticking my face in the pillow and i fall to sleep.

Lauren POV

Camila has been through such a crazy and rough day i have no idea what to do.. i tried to talk to her but shes not ready and its alright... she falls straight to sleep more covered up then ever... something is defintly wrong.. of course there is.. my girlfriend just got raped... im so happy the police got on it and found her right away.. probably cause she is famous ... but i cant believe it was harry liek what the hell.. as we walked into the house he was there half naked screaming at me " you all are stupid cunts! camila is suppose to me mine!" i just flipped him off and kept walking in...

i kiss camilas forhead and walk out of the room since it is still early " how is she doing?" ally ask as the girls sit in the living room " shes quit.... " is all i can think of and the sigh.. i sit next to normani putting my head on her shoulder and she hugs me " itll be alright she will get better she needs time" i nod and wipe my eyes and i look up to see cynthia crying on ally's shoulder " why " i mouth to ally and she shrugs ... cynthia sits up " sorry im just a super emotionalperson.. .." i smile a little and i hug her " me too " ...

i say good night to the girls after a while of " therapy " and i get into bed beside camila... she shaking and moving around like crazy and as i wrap my arms around her she settles down... " shhh baby i love you " she calms down in the sleep and i smile falling asleep with her....