Chapter 21 Houston

Normani POV

" MANI" i hear my mom scream.. " 5 more minutessss mommy! ... wait mom?" i open my eyes to see my mom standing outside Dinahs bunk " MOMMY!" i jumo off the bunk waking Dinah up aswell and i hug my mom " I missed you so much!" she laughs and Dinah Yawns saying sleepily " Hi Ms. Kordei " .. " Hi Dinah" my mommy says with a smile " Your home baby!" my mom says kissing my forhead.. " Im so happy!" i look to Dinah and i can tell that she is very nervous and i giggle... " Mommy i have to tell you something" Dinahs eyes go wide and i sit on the bunk and my mom asks " What is it honey" i take a deep breath " Dinah and i are.. going out" my mom smiles and nods her head " i could kinda tell by the way yall were sleeping " i laughed a little and looked to D then back at my mom " So your ok with it?" my mom sighs and plays with my hair " i guess ill have to be..." i hug her and kiss her cheek " Thank you mommy! " she laughs and kisses my cheek " alright well ill see you girls ar the show" she says and i get back in the bed while she walks away " wow that was easier than i thought " i said giggling and Dinah smiles kissing my nose " same " she closes the curtain and starts to kiss me over and over again so i pull her on top of me and we have a full make out session in her bunk... im so perfectly happy with my life right now.

Lauren POV

I woke up to someone squealing and stuff and i yawn " Camzzz" ..Camila opens her eyes and sits up yawning " yeah babe?" i smile cause she looks so cute when she wakes up but then i remeber the text i read.... " Babe ummm ill be back" i feel myself getting sick just thinking about it so i run out if the bus letting the freash air hit me as i take a deep breath in calming myself down.... " damn anxiety" i mumble to myself and i sit on the pavement next to our Parked bus. I hug my knees putting my head down just thinking about everything and i have that bad desire again.... i really need to get this straightened out. " Lolo?" camila came out just in time " are you..." i cut camila off " Camila why dosent cody want me to go to the show?" i say and she has wide eyes like if she did something wrong.. " Umm what are you talking about baby?" she says sitting next to me " please just tell me straight up... pleaseee " she sighs and kisses my temple " Lolo... cody has been flirting with me and sometimes i give in... and well idk ... its so meaningless to me but he thinks something is going ot happen if i go and thats why i dont want to go. " she says and i feel tears start to come to my eyes but i take another deep breath " Okay... you can go now" i say trying my best to be strong " But lau..." she starts to say " GO" ... im starting to loose my cool and she runs to the bus. I wipe my eyes and stand up kicking some rocks down the road... I mean she didnt cheat... i would probably do the same thing... but fuck im so pissed off and everything now! ... i go down to the gas station thats across the street and pick up some Chips with Nutella... when i go to pay i open where i keep my change and i see a razor.... shit. " Hello? $3.50 please " the guy says waking me up from my trance and i hand him the money. I walk out going back to the bus and straight to my bunk but i find camila sitting there on my laptop " Out please..." she looks up and pouts " but lolo!" i sigh about to break down and cry right there and i bite my lip stopping me " Camila just take my laptop and go to your bunk... i need a while to myself " she nods and leaves with my laptop and i get in my bunk opening the nitella and chips. I sit there eating it and i take out the razor placing it on my lap... ' im just a fat cunt anyways' i think to myself ' at least you have camila... stop being a selfish bitch lauren!' that voice scream in my head ... i lift up my shirt and press the razor to my skin right above my belly button and i draw a line.. then another... and another untill i see a bunch of diffrent red lines on my tummy.... after a few seconds all the lines start to bleed so i take my blanket and wipe away the blood. thank god its black. When the blood stops i change into a black shirt just in case and i close my eyes laying back in bed putting my head phones on and i drown into the music of Lana Del Ray.

I felt someone shake me and i open my eyes to see Ally " Hey cmmon we have to get ready" i nod saying thank you and sit up streching and i walk over to hair and make up..... When im done with that i put on my dress for today and walk out of the bus.. Camila comes up to me and says in a low tone " Are you still mad?" i shrug not knowing how to feel anymore and i walk behind a very happy Dinah and Normani to the Venue.

After the show i walked back into the bus changed my clothes then i sat on my bunk with my legs hanging out and camila passes by " Hey.." i say and she turns with a little smile on her face " Ello" she says trying to be british and i giggle... silly camila... i point my finger to her telling her to come to me and she stands between my legs. I wrap my legs around her and she kisses me slowly and i feel her smile into this passionate kiss. " I love you Lolo... your my one and only ok?" i nod pecking her lips once more and she bites her lips slipping her hands under my shirt and i gasp " babe your hands are freezing!" she smiles and kisses my neck " Then help me warm them!" i was so caught in the moment that when camila started rubbing her hands up and down my tummy i didnt even realize how stupid i was being... " Lolo...." she says in a weird tone " Yeah babe?" i ask, Camila lifts my shirt up reveling all the scares i had made earlier today and i jump back pulling my shirt down and all there was was silence until camila spoke up " Lauren.... it was my fault, right?" i release a breath i had been holding in since i jump back and i didnt even realize it " i shake my head but im totally lieing cause it is all her fault... and Cody's " im sorry cam..." she dosent even let me finish before she walks away going into her bunk and i sit there still at the edge letting tears slowly roll down my face... I look around to find Normani cause she is the only one that can help but i remeber her and Dinah went to dinner with her family... I lay back in my bunk and i stare at camilas closed curtain " Please Camz...." ... no answer. I close my curtain trying to control my crying but i cant. I slowly cry myself to sleep asking myself why did Camila leave me like that... I need her...

Camila POV

After seeing what i have done to Lauren i knew what i had to do.... I jumped into my bunk putting the pillow over my face trying to stop myself from breathing but it really dose not work. i let tears roll down the sides of my face while i think of how badly i hurt lauren for her to do that. and i feel my phone vibrate

From: Cody Koala Simpson

Ello love so do i ever get an answer about that date?

i scream throwing my phone across the bed and it his the wall of the bus, I lay there all night thinking about how awful i am.... What have i done.