Chapter 42

< A Year Later > 

Camila is now 17 almost 18.. lauren is now 18... Dinah is 17.. normani is 18 and Ally is 21.

Lauren POV

Camila and i have been strong this past year... no drama just love. so so in love... Normani and Dinah also have been so strong together but Ally and Cynthia broke up because of the distance... they are still good friends though.. The girls still live together but we bought a bigger loft like Demis Judges house on XFactor and itwas so amazing. Our fans have sticked with us threw all the ups and downs of our relationships they are truly amazing. 

" baby girl... want to go to the park?" i asks Camila bored out of my mind " sure lolo but can we play basketball?" she asks wiggling her eyebrows and i nodded.. we out on our sneakers and run out the door and she grabs the ball.. the park is right beside out house so it was simple enough.. camila runs onto the court trying to shoot some free throws but fails " babe you really suck " i say wrapping my arms around her waist from behind " Nu uh! im fine " she said and i kissed her.. while she was occupied by my lips i stole the ball away and started running to the hoop but she tripped me and i fell with her on top of me " Camz ! are you insane !" she giggles and kissed my cheek " shh your fine " she smiles and i laugh hugging her... i stand up then help her up and i make a couple free throws " why are you so good ugh!" she complains and i pick her up kissing her forhead " cause im yours " i wink and she bites her lips... " thast dosent even make sense jauregui " she says and i bite her cheek " dosent have to " i put her down slowly and we start to chase eachother up and down the court playing.

After an hour or so of playing camila and i sat on the grass watching as people walked by and a lady with a baby was walking by and camila was so excited " aww babe look how cuteee!" she says and i kiss her head " yeah babe.. its cute " i say looking at her and she shoves me away playfully " you want to have kids right lolo?" she asks and i nod " only with you" she blushes and i kiss her nose " come on baby its getting dark " i say standing up and she stands with me going up stairs to the loft....

When we get to our room i start to take of my shirt and shorts " would you like to join me in a shower Cabello?" i ask and she bites her lips staring at my almost nude body " i would love to Ms. Jauregui" .. i get closer to camila and i move my hands inside of her shirt and i start to kiss her neck... i lead her into the bathroom while throwing her now off shirt across the room... i sit her on the counter and i lip off her shorts and she kisses me holding my neck.... i turn the shower on putting it to warm and she pulls me back wrapping her legs around me and she takes off my bra.. " c.. camila" i moan as she kisses my necck and i slip off her bra... i squeeze her boobs making a moan escape her lips and she gets rougher with me moving her hips up and down and i can feel her wet center on my stomach... i slip off her underwear and she points to the shower smirking so i carry her to the shower pinning her against the wall... " laur.!... " i cut her off by smashing my lips on hers and she licks my bottem lip... she bites it and pulls it then she finally lets her tounge inside my mouth and our tounge wrestle but i wish of course and she moans... i put my hand on her clit and she throws her head back.. i know she wants it so bad by now.. i move my fingers up and down her clit soflty and she moves her hips up and down " lauren harder!" she screams at me and i do as she says going harder rubbing her clit and she moans louder... i stick 2 fingers inside her pumping in and out and she arches her back with her eyes closed screaming " LAUREN HARDERRR" i smirk and add another finger going in and out of her faster and i kiss her neck.. she grabs onto my shoulders digging her nails in them and she kisses my lips as she moans " al... most " she whispers and i moan from all the sounds she makes that turned me on ... i feel a warm liquid on my hands and camila relaxes on top of me ... i turn off the water holding Camila with my waist and i lick my fingers .. she looks up and pecks my lips " thank you lolo " she smiles and i kiss her hard turning the water back on... i take camila a shower rubbing soap all over her beautiful body and she does the same to me... when we walk out i wrap her in a towel and i turn to get mine and camila gasps " baby im so so sorry !" she says and i turn back " about what?" she shows me in  the mirror how i have blood on my back from her nails digging into me and i chuckle kissing her " its fine babe im glad i can give you that much pleasure " i whisper in her ear and she kisses my neck " oh yes it was amazing." i wrap a towel around me then i go to the room changing into Pj shorts and a tank top... as camila gets dressed i walk out of the room to get some tea and i hear somone gasp... i turn to see ally and she traces something on my back " what happened lauren!" she sais worridly and i laugh " rough sex with camila " i say and she cracks up " thats so weird " she says and camila comes out of the room whick makes ally laugh more " D.. mani come out here !" ally calls and they come out " yeah?" D says holding manis hand and she points at my back " this is rough sex with mila" she winks and they crack up... i shove ally playfully and camila kisses my back " im sorry baby " she says and i hug her spinning her around like i always do " dont worry about it " i wink and they all say AWWWW and go back to what they were doing....

< Next Day> 

i want to take camila on a date for a suprise so i told her too meet me at the Micky Mouse star in holly wood walk of fame at 5... its 4:59 and she is still now here which makes me worried... after 5 more minutes of walking around the micky star i feel arms wrap around me and i turn to see smile dressed really cute " hey beautiful " i say and she kisses my lips " Ready?" she nods and i take her hand walking to my truck... we get in and i drive to Demi's house which she let me borrow for the occasion... camila is so confused but i take her to the back yard which has an awesome view.. " what are we doing babe? where is demi?" she asks and i go to the back of the pool chair where demi left everything for me and i lay down the air matress and i hold camilas hand " she let me borrow her house for our date babe " she nods and we lay with camilas head on my stomach... i lay there feeding camila Strawberries dipped in nutella which she looooveeees and she kisses my tummy " this is amazing baby thank you "

We spent an hour there just laying and talking about our future and stuff with fifth harmony " you know babe... i want to write a song for the album " i says sitting up and she smiles " lets try now.." she says and i take her hand heading to the music room which demi taught me how to use ... everything is going as planned... camila sits on the piano bench and i sit next to her taking a deep breath and she looks at me weird " you ok baby?" she asks and i nod " yeah baby " i kiss her nose i play a bit of piano diffent rifs and she watches cause she dosent know how to play then i start the real song 

" its a beautiful night were looking for something dumb to do hey baby i think i wanna marry you " i sing slowly looking at camila and she just smiles not getting the point " is it that look in your eye or is it this dancing juice..... who cares baby i think i wanna marry you" i sing and i get up from the bench getting on one knee... camila looks at the piano then at me then back at the piano then back at me and i take out a box from behind me opening it to reveal an engagement ring.... camila gasps and looks at my eyes then back at the ring " Karla Camila cabello.... ive loved you ever since i first met you... we have had out ups and down we are just so perfect together and i want to keep it like that..... Camz.... will you marry me?" she puts her hands over her mouth and i see tears coming down her eyes but she still hasnt give me an answer.... finally she wipes her eyes and takes a deep breath and finally says ........................................

< To find out what camila says add my new book HarmonizeOurLives the sequal to this book!!!!!!!!! woo! > 

 HarmonizeOurLives 1st chapter is now up!.... check in my works... thank youuu peopleeesss!

A/n Bomb ass 5H Merch - https://poshmark.com/closet/concertmerch