Chapter 6 BOSTON

Lauren POV 

i wake up with camila on top of me, She's so adorable. i sneak out of her bunk and head straight to the bathroom. afterwards i look at my phone its 4:50 pm the concert is in about an hour. Lindsey & Stephen our hair and make up aritist knock on the bus doors and i let them in. The other girls are completly knocked. They start to fix my hair and make up as i sit in front of the mirrior going over all the songs in my heads... First Miss movin on/ Knew you were trouble. As im singing it in my head i hear Someone get up. Ally sits next to me smiling and i blow her a kiss since i cant actually move. Stephen finished with my hair and he starts to curl Ally's, her hair always looks on point. im finally finished with hair and make up and Normani takes my seat and they start to work on her. i get bored and start to listen to music waiting for Show time.

Camila POV

I wake up and notice Lauren is not here anymore and i start to panic. i look at the time on my phone its 5:30 pm. Shit im late! i jump out of the bunk to see Normani and Dinah in the make up chairs and Ally and Lauren are already done. They all laugh at me cause i looked crazy jumping out of the bunk in panic and Lauren comes hugging me and kisses my cheek " baby your fine, why are you scared?" she asks "you weren't there when i woke up" i say with a pouty face. She bites my bottem lip and i feel a shock run threw my body she holds my waist and kisses me over and over "you look beautiful Lolo" i say mesmerized by her beautiful smokey eyes. "Thank you princess you do as well" i look at my self in the mirror behind me and i look like a mess with bed head "ya .. right " she kisses my for head and Normani is finished with Make up and Hair so its my turn. I sit with Lindsey and she starts to brush threw my hair. its so soothing i love this part of the day. as Lindsey finishes my hair Dinah finishes make up so i switch chairs and Stephen starts to appy my make up and Lauren comes and sits in front of me holding my hands "you know you look way better without make up" she says and i feel my self automaticlly blush. I smile looking down at our hands and she goes back talking to the girls. a while later im finally done with everything! I get up and sit on Lauren's lap then i realize i have to put on my outfit like everyone else has already done. I run to the rack pick it up and go inside changing. When i come out i see Our manager Savannah on the bus talking to the girls "Come here Mila were about to head out " she says so i go and sit on Lauren's lap and she looks at us odd. we all nortice her face so Lauren finally explains " Camz is my girlfriend now!" Savannah looks shocked and she sends us a smile that almost looks fake. i dont think much of it and we all get up and head out to the mall with our security. 

As we walk out i hear fans screaming " CAMREN... CAMILA I LOVE YOU LAUREN YOUR SO HOT DINAH I LOVE YOU... ALLY IS REALLY SHORT! " i laugh so hard at that one i almost trip on my heels and fall but Lauren catches me. I almost kiss her when i realize where we are so i let go and walk as fast as i can to the mall. Savannah takes us to a privte room where we warm up our voices. " Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Dooooo" we do that so many times i almost want too kill whoever made that up. FINALLY we are finished with the warm up and its 6:15. concert time. We stand in a circle and i hold Lauren and David ( Our Guitar Players) hand and Ally starts the prayer " We thank god for our amazing opprtunities in life with this tour and with 5th Harmony. We also thank him for New loves and beautiful friendships" when she says that i smile at her and she winks at me then i look to Lauren she kisses my cheek then we put our heads back down and ally continues "May our concert tonight help heal any broken heart or broken spirit of a Harmonizer or anyone out in the crowd tonight and makes this day extra special for them" as she finishes we all clap and put our hands in the center and i scream out " BOOTY POPPIN ON 3! 1....2...3" We all scream out as loud as possible " BOOTYY POPPINNNNN " we jump around laughing and shaking off all the nerves as we do before every preformance and we start walking  out to the stage they set up in the middle of the mall. I hear the Roar of all the Harmonizers right behind us as we face the oppisite direction. i look at Lauren and she gives me a confidante nod and we all look at eachother and gives a thumbs up to richard the sound dude. he starts the music and diffent sound clips from the XFactor judges come on and the crowd goes wild. I hear Simon.. then LA... then Britney... lastly Demi. i feel a gazillion more butterflies in my tummy but i breath slowly calming my nerves. As the clips start to fade we walk up and down the stage like we rehearsed and turn around. The music for Miss Movin Fades in and i bring th emic up to my lips singing " Im Breaking Down gonna start from scratch.... shake it off like an Etch-A-Sketch" and just like that,  the Harmonize America Tour has officially begun.

Laurens POV

The Concert Went AMAZING we were all perfect we did exactly what we had to do and the crowd was AMAZING! After we sang the last song we did a interview with the Local radio station talking about how excited we are for the tour. I kept my eyes on Camz she was all sweaty and excited it was so cute. As the interview ends we all go back to the private room drinking gallons of water and congratulating each other. Camila Ally Dinah Normani and I get into a group us for a good few minutes and Dinah speaks up "We did it cholas" we all laugh and celebrate and Savannah hugs us all. "amazing job guys that was perfect, this tour is going to be amazing if you all keep this up. But now its time for meet and greet so put your smiles on and grab a marker" i get really excited too meet all the beautiful Harmonizers and i grab a black marker. i sit next to Camila of course then its Ally then Normani and lastly Dinah at the end. The crowd is going wild trying to get past security and i hold Camilas hand under the tabel squeezing it and she gives me a reasuring look. After a few minutes the first couple fans come up and give me there poster that was provided. A girl with her friend come up and there faces are painter pink with 5H and she looks so scared so i stand up and give her the best hug i can from across the table then i pick up my marker " Hi sweetie how did you like the show?" she smiles and puts a thumbs up and the other girl says " sorry she is mute so... " i look at her and i get sad but she looks happy so i decied to make her even happier. I turn around and grab my phone opening the twitter app and giving it to her. "Go follow yourselves" i smile and she looks at me like im crazy and she starts to type and so does the other girl. She gives my my phone and signs something with her fingers and i look at the friend confused and she explains "it means thank you, i love you " i smile and kiss both there cheeks and she moves on to camila and i whisper to camila what is up and camila starts talking to the girl. its so adorable how special camila makes the girl feel. I want to watch but im inturrupted by more kids comning up to me and i sign the posters talking to each one. They are all so perfect in their own way. 

2 Hours later the meet and greet is finally over. my hand is killing me but it was totally worth it. I got alot of hugs and alot of loves and i think the meet and greets are going to be my faviorte part of the show. i took all the drawings the twitters and a bear that people gave me and i start walking to the bus with the girls tired as heck. While we get on the bus i put everything in my bunk and sit down on the couch going on twitter checking on the special little girl. Her name is maddie and her username is @Lauren5HLOVE  i smile at her name and she was totally fangirling so i decied to send her some love   " @Lauren5HLOVE it was so wonderful to meet you, you will be in my mind so the rest of the tour. Stay Strong. your perfect."  almost immideatly i get a reply of a bunch of random letters and hearts shes totally fangirling right now. Camila comes and sits on my lap kissing my cheek "whatchya doiiiin" i smiles at my beautiful girl friend and show her "aw you made her day " she says "yup i guess so" she kisses my nose then i go up to the bunk and start following all the twiters fans gave me and putting all the drawings on my wall and the bear on my bed. when im done i hit a shower and lay in bed. i start to fall asleep when i feel someone come into my arms and the perfect smell of Camila wafts into my nose. she cuddles up to my chest and i close my eyes instantly falling asleep.