Chapter 14 Orlando

Camila POV

We are here in a hotel in Orlando. We dont have a show today so i am bored. im hanging out in bed with Lolo and the girls and its early. were trying to figure out what to do " How about down town disney?" I suggest and there jjust like... " yeahhh i guess... " then Savannah walks in " hey girls! .. i have a suprise!" she says and i jumo up " WHAT IS IT I LOVE SUPRISES OMGGGG" i get to excited sometimes.. " Chill mila!" D says and everyone is giggling " Ok so since we have a free day i talked to simon and he decided to pay for you all to go to ...... DISNEY WORLD" at first im shocked them i scream the loudest i can ' AHHHH MICKKKEEYYYY" Everyone has their ears covered and i finally take a breath... im. so.excited. " Calm the fuck down camila!!!" lauren says and i sit on her lap " But Lolo its disney..." i say pouting and she kisses my forhead " i know baby... " .." okay girls get ready you leave in 1 hour" I run to the bathroom putting on my favirote shirt that has mickey on it kissing minnie and i fix up my hair...when im done i run out of the bathroom screaming " READY" everyone laughs cause i look like a little girl. lauren had on a crop top and galaxy tights. she looks so sexy, as usual. i come up behind her and grab her ass" are those space pants cause your ass is out of this world!"  she yelps then whispers "camz no!" ...  i wink at her and i see her biting her lips. i love turning her on. its 10AM and everyone is FINALLY ready and fifth harmony is looking good. we walk down stairs and savannah meets us at the Van. we all get in and head out to disney world!

When we get there i jump out and take a deep breath of disney " YAY! " the girls get off and we all wave bye to Savannah... we walk up to the entrance and we give in our tickets. I walk in and lauren holds my hand tight " Come on Lolo! i want mickey ears pweaseee!" she smile and we run to the store. She buys me some silver minnie ears and she gets Silver ones of Mickey and i kiss her taking a photo. We walk and and see Normani and Dinah holding hands sitting on a bench and Ally next to them on her phone... as usual lately. 

 We start walking all threw out Disney - Magic Kingdom and we get on Space Mountain. Ally was scared and so was mani. it was so cute. D was taking care of mani and ally was just texting.. i peeked over her shoulder while hugging Lolo in the line and she was saying " Babe roller coasters scare me " i recognize kik and the name on top was Cyntia and it was a photo of this girl that looked like Taylor swift.... ok now im super curious. " ally who are you always texting?" i say trying to sound casual " she gets nervous and puts away her phone " no one mila"  i sigh and look at the time. its still like 30 more minutes. this place is packed. " UGHHHH " i say frustrated and Lauren kisses my cheek " be patient babe" i stick my tounge out and i feel someone tap my shoulder so i turn around. it was a little girl being carried by her Dad " Mila!" she says and i look at her confused " hi sweetie " i say trying to not sound rude. " Can take photo daddy?" he looks at me seeing if i agree and smile nodding " Of course " he hands me the little girl and i kiss her cheek for the picture. she is adorable. the rest of the girls start to play with her and she says a bit to loudly " I love you fifth harmony!" as i hand her back to her dad, after she says this i hear whispers coming from the whole line and people start attacking us for pictures and autographs " Can we have one " .. " Lauren you look so sexy!" i get pissed off and pull her closer from that comment and she is blushing. after a few minutes of taking pictures security comes and takes us out of the line " but we didnt do anything..!" i started to protest and the huge security dude gave us all a pass " its alright here you all are celebrities so you have to use the back entrances of all rides or else there will be a riot ok?" he says and we all have our jaws open wide.. and in shock. he claps his hands in front of our faces " helllooo?!" i snap out of it and shove lauren to shoves Mani who shoves Dinah then Ally and we all say thank you and he directs us to our entrance. " hello fifth harmony right this way" a lady says and we all look at eachother like woah... We are getting famous" we get on the ride and it was short but so much fun. there was so much movement. as we got off i looked straight across and see The Buzz Light Year Ride .. I LOVE BUZZ LIGHT YEAR!!!!!!!! " BABY THAT ONE NEXT CMMON GUYSSS" i say running and lauren runs to me and holds my arm " Karla Camila Cabello!!!! calm down now !" i sigh and nod holding her hand and we stroll to the Buzz Light Year ride entering from the back.