Chapter 8

Normani POV

I'm sitting here on twitter when i feel someone crash on top of me i look to see that its Lauren. My heart starts to beat faster then i even knew it could. Shes burning her face in my chest and i look up to see Mila pissed off. she goes to her bunk and i hug Lauren comforting her. "whats wrong baby?" i say and i bite my tongue. shit i did not just say that!.... Lauren looks up to me and she wipes her tears. "Mani i did it again.." i look at her weird and she shows me her wrist and i gasp. " shh I'm so sorry Lauren. why did you?"  Lauren looks up at me with sad eyes and she hides in my neck. it feels so good to have her with me.. i loose control. i kiss her forehead and then her cheek and then her neck she looks up at me in my eyes and next thing i know her lips are on mine. The feeling of her lips are indescribable, they are just so perfect. i put my arms around her neck making the kiss deeper and she moves her hands up my shirt slowly and her hands are so cold. i get goosebumps but i never break the kiss then we hear a gasp and we turn to see Dinah with her hands over her mouth and Lauren gets off my quick with her hands up. Dinah walks over to us slowly and i have no clue what to do. "Your cheating on Mila...." i look at Lauren and she starts to cry dropping on the floor hyperventilating and i have no clue what to do. Dinah looks at me in disgust and walks away and i feel a tear stream down my face. "I'm so sorry Lauren i don't know what got into me" i say crying to make her feel better. She starts to control her breathing and she gets up hugging me "its not your fault Mani. I'm just a fucking whore. sorry to put drama in your life. "what comes out of her mouth shocks me and she is walking to her bunk. i stand there for a minute and then walk over to her bunk but she is asleep. 

I walk over to Dinah and i sit next to me. she looks up and scoots away. "DINAH CANT YOU JUST HEAR ME OUT!" i say frustrated and she rolls her eyes and waist for me to talk "Lauren... has issues that only i know of, she came to me for help and well i figured out i have feelings for her" Dinah looks at me shocked and she shakes her head. i feel tears coming out of my eyes. "  I know its wrong and shes with mila but i couldn't control myself and she was just emotional. its all my fault! now Mila is going to hate me, what do i do?!" Dinah hugs me and plays with my hairs as i cry on her chest. "the best way to do it is for You and Lauren tell mila what happened and well see from there." i nod and slowly fall asleep on Dinah's bunk with thousands of things on my mind.

Lauren POV

I wake up in the morning and my wrist burns. That feeling is so good. its like going back to the past. When i get out of the bunk i see mani Ally and Camz and reality hits me of what happened last night. i look at Mani and i run to the bathroom picking up the blade and making a few more cuts. When Camila finds out about this shes going to hate me and the best relationship i ever had will be ruined. I wash my wrist and put a sweater on coming out of the bathroom and check my phone. Its 4:30pm almost time for the show here in Paramus. Mani comes to me looking at me with a scared face and i nod at her. i hold her hand puling her out of the bus and go sit on a bench looking at the water and Mani speaks up "how are we going to tell Mila." i sigh and think for a while then look up to her and my eyes meet hers "Mani ill tell her it was my fault" she shakes her head "no Lauren it was mine.... you were emotional and my feelings took advantage" i look at her odd and she sighs starting to explain "Lolo i have feelings for you... for like a week now." I look at her shocked and i put my face in my hands sighing "Lauren if you want to be with Mila its fine... done worry about me" i hug her and kiss her cheek "Mani shes my soul mate... lets just see what happens after we tell her ok?" she nods and i kiss her forehead and we walk back to the bus. i see Mila on the couch with her face i a pillow and i rub her back. Ally looks at me and Mani weird and Camila finally sits up says "what do you want?" I'm taken back by her tone. it scares me to have Camila mad at me. " Baby... Camz " she rolls her eyes and screams at me "GO HANG OUT WITH NORMANI AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" i look at her shocked and so does Mani i feel tears sting my eyes and i don't know what to do so i just run away to my bunk, as usual.

Camila POV

I don't know why Lauren is being like this to me. I try my hardest to be a good girlfriend but she doesn't let me. I finally had the last straw when she left the bus with Normani. I look out the window and see them hugging and she kissed mani's forehead and I'm so done. When they come inside i just don't want to deal with them so i stay talking with Ally. They come up to me and i am beyond pissed. i cant do it anymore so whatever she wanted to tell me, i didn't care. She ran away as usual and this time i am not chasing after her. when shes gone i look back at my phone and Mani pushes be back "Camila stop being such a bitch to your girlfriend!.. your lucky to have her" i look up at Mani. I was so close to pushing her back but once i was about to Ally comes between us " Yall need to calm down!!!" i breath slowly and sit back down looking at my phone. Mani come and sits in front of me. "Mila... we and Lauren kind of .... kissed but it was all my fault. Lauren was just emotional and i took advantage... im sorry, hate me if you want." i look up about to  kill her but i see the guilt and sadness in her eyes and i start crying. As I'm about to get off the bus to get some Air Stephen and Lindsey come in to do our hair and make up for the show in an hour. I sit at the chair and they start to work on Mani and I and I'm holding on the the chair so hard. I'm frustrated ... hurt.. and i have no idea what I'm going to do at the show tonight. hopefully my harmonizers will help me feel better. 

Lauren POV 

I sit in my bunk crying my eyes out and i don't know what to do so i start scratching my already fresh cuts and they start bleeding. i sit there breathing hard then i hear all the commotion that is outside. i look outside the curtain and i see Mani and Camila fighting. this is all my fault and now they have to deal with it. then i hear Mani tell Camila what happened and Camila looks like she is about to kill. Luckily Lindsey and Stephen come in and start to do her hair and make up. Once camz is done i go and they start on me. Camila gets dressed and walks off the bus with Dinah and after a while Mani and I are done and dressed and Ally is almost. i sit on the couch with Mani and i look down about to cry but she lifts my chin saying " Lauren don't cry.. your to pretty and your make up will run" i nod and take a deep breath thanking her. Ally is finally done and we all walk out to the out side stage set up here for the NJ concert. There are signs everywhere that say CAMREN LOVE or Camila + Lauren = perffffectttt 5ever <3 .... i feel tears sting my eyes but Mani pats my back for comfort and the music starts and the concert begins, the show must go on. 

A Couple hours later the show and meet and greet are over and Camz and i have a bunch of posters and things of Camren and so many of the girls wanted cute pictures with us. i know Camz felt uncomfortable but she did it for the fans and so did i... i see Mila put her posters and things at the bottom storage of the bus. I'm guessing so she doesn't have to see them. i go into the bus and put them on my wall and i get changed and take of my make up. i see Camz with ally and decided to talk to her. when i sit next to her she moves away so i hold her arm. "Camila can you just tell me something.... anything?!" after a minute my bravery fades away and I'm shaking like a chihuahua waiting for her response. finally she speaks "You hurt me Lolo... i love you and you broke me" she says with tears in her eyes and i feel horrible. i hug her and look in her eyes holding her chin " I'm sorry.... i don't deserve you mila.. I'm just a stupid whore and a cunt and everything bad mixed together." she shakes her head and pulls away from my grip. i guess shes done so i leave her alone and get my iPod putting my depressing music playlist and i lay there .... i feel the bus start to move and i know we are on our way to the next stop and the scenery will change but my heart will still be broken.

<Authors Note>

Sooooo what do you think? Team Camren or Team Nouren?!?!?!?! LMK where you want the story to go! Comment for me. i want you guys to love this story. tell me what you think should change or if it is perfect how it is!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEE LOVE U READERS!