Chapter 42

< 2 weeks later > 

Lauren POV

Camila finally spoke to me about what happened and her feelings and i feel so bad that i wasnt there to protect my baby... She has been having a very hard time With the media since they all found out.. everytime she steps out side she is bombarded by pap. Harry has been sentences to 10 years which seems like little justice to me but whatever.. Camila has been throwing up every morning for a couple days now which really has me worried... we are in bed and she is cuddling up to me " baby can you get me Peanut butter and pickles ?" she says giggling and i kiss her forhead " yeah weirdo " i get up walking into the fridge and when i actually have the food in my hand i notice how weird it is ... cravings.... hm ... Dinah passed by " eww why would you eat that " she asks and i laugh " Camz wanted this " i say and she looks at me " lolo... ive been around pregneat ladies like all my life... weird cravings and throwing up in the morning... does it ring a bell." i look at the jars then back at her " she cant be... " Dinah just nods and sighs " lets check " i nod and we go to my room " Hey Dmac!... thank you baby!" i give her the jars and she starts to eat the odd combo " baby girl.... i think you should do a pregnancy test " i say and she looks up at me like im crazy and she starts to laugh  " babe why would i be .... "  she starts to connect the puzzle in her head and i see tears stream down her face and i wipe them away " ill go buy it sweetie " .. she nods and i look at dinah " ill go with you " we put on our shoes and we go down stairs... there is some paps but they just asks us questions about camila and we hop in the car going to the pharmacy in the corner... when we walk in i look threw the isles and i find them " get like 5 to be sure " dinah says and i nod ... when we get to the front desk the lady looks at me with a disgusted face while she rings the tests up ... after she bags them i give her my card and she says " stupid whore " under her breath and DMac came out " who the fuck are you calling a stupid whore maybe our friend got raped... stupid bitch... fuck you !" she screams and i shake her so she stops screaming and making a scene but its too late... the lady says sorry and i roll my eyes.. we run to the car before anything crazy happened and i went home full speed... when i got home i ran up stairs " baby i got it!" camila comes out of the room and we she sighs nodding her head .. " lets go " i give her all the tests and she takes them all one at a time... when shes done she leaves them on the counter and she comes out " okay 5 more minutes and we will know " dinah says looking at her clock on her phone and camz nod .. i sit on the bed pulling her on my lap as she stares off her mind in other places and i play with her hair kisisng her cheek " itll be okay baby girl " i whiser and she just drops her head to my chest... 

Finally the 5 minutes pass by and i hold camilas hand tight walking into the bathroom " 3 negative and 2 positive " i say and we both look at Dinah " whats it mean ?" she asks in a low voice and she shrugs " lets go to a doctor....

We go in as an emergancy client and since it is Sunday he is not busy and the doctor takes us.. " So ms.Cabello what seems to be the problem " he asks while washing his hands " hi im her girlfriend..... about 2 weeks ago camila got raped and she has been having morning sickness and weird cravings... the tests where 3 Negative and 2 positive and we were just confused.." the doctor nods as he writes everything down " it sounds like your pregneat but lets run a couple test.. change into this gown and sit at the table please" he exits the room and camila starts to change her close and dinah turns around giggling making camila smile which is rare these days... she she gets changed we call him back in and she sits at the table with her legs up and he feels around her tummy ... then he uses a weird magnify glass to look inside of her... finally he does an ultra sound... when we wipes off the goo he turns to us ........

< damn i really wanna make a cliff hanger but its a short ass chapter yall are lucky lol > 

" im happy to say you are..... not pregneat ms. cabello " camila sits upa nd hugs him then me " thank you so so much !!" he smiles and we all cheer " then why did she has sickness and craving ?" dinah asks after a minute " well cravings cause ... well people have them sometimes and i think it was food poisoning from a weird craving but who knows " she says smiling and we give eachother high fives " but this person who raped you really did damage... put this in the affected area every morning camila so the tears can be healed " he says while writing on a paper and my hands turn into fist... im gonna fucking kiss harry styles.. " thank you so much doc " she says and he nods " have a good day ladies "  he walks out and camila gets dressed then she hugs me kissing my lips " im so happy lolo... finally! " i spin her around and kiss her passiontly " i am too cutie."

We walk out of the office and we drive back to the loft getting into comfortable news and we tell Normani, Ally, And cynthia what happened and they all hugged Camz " im so happy everything is alright " ally says and we all nod " we should celebrate!" camila says and we all nod " LEZ POP SOME BOTTLES " dinah screams and ally shakes her head " NO WAY! yall got me to do brownie but not this!" Cynthia looks in shock as we all laugh " babe you did space brownies ?!" ally looks ashamed and we explain " yeah its a tradition now... it was epic dude " we all crack up except Ally and cynthia kisses her cheek " ive done it to baby dont be asamed... its fun!" she says and ally looks at her weird then we continue talking about what to do tonight...

We ended up going to Sonic and all getting long hot dogs and shakes.. it was a fun night.. im so in love with camila im glad shes alright and im going to make sure to keep it like that