Chapter 13 Atlanta

< Since JAKE is played by cody simpson im just changing him to be Cody Simpson actually... just so yall dont get confused :* >

Camila POV

Im here sitting on the bus texting Cody. Hes a really awesome dude. Lauren thinks i talk to him too much but whatever im just bored. He's a singer which is cool. i cant belive i didnt know any of his music because when i looked him up he was HUGE touring with Bieber and a couple of hisn own albums. His music is so chill and beachy. When i showed the girls they liked it too. I show Savannah and she said that his manager is Scooter Braun and some other guy. I ask if we can do a show with him and she said she would see what she could do so im very excited. After talking for a while Cody had to go record some songs so i am cuddling with lauren and Ally walks in with a big smile on her face and her eyes glued to her phone. " Sup AllyCat.. whos making you all smiley?" she looks up confused and then she has a nervous giggle. " No oneee....." she says trying to be secretive so i just nod supiciously. " I WILL FIND OUT ONE DAY!" i say trying to sound triumphant " Yes you will Mila " i smile and give her a thumbs up then i go back to kissing Laurens temple and playing with her hair. she totally fell asleep which is adorable. I check my phone and if is now 10AM and we are in Atlanta. 1 more show and we are in Miami.. HOME. i cant wait to see my family i have missed them so very much. I see Normani and Dinah get out of D's bunk hand and hand which breaks me away from my thoughts.... " Are you..." i say not even being able to finish my sentence because normani is nodding her head Vigurously. I giggle and get up slowly so i dont wake up lauren and i attack the new couple with hugs " AWW CONGRATS MANI BEAR AND D" i say excitedly and Ally looks up saying " I knew it !" .." yeah you were right Ally." Dinah says and there all smiley too... i feel like this is going to be a great day! .. " Mani Bear and D... sitting on a treeee K I S S I N GGGGG"  i say poking them and they giggle pushing me away " We have not yet!" Mani says and i gasp " well lmk when you do " with all the commotion Lauren woke up and she looks so confused " whats going on?" she asks in an adorable sleepy tone. I go and sit on her lap kissing her cheek " Mani and D are together now " that most of woken her up because she jumped up carrying me " SERIOUSLY?!" they both nod there heads and Lauren puts me down on the couch and hugs the new couple " Congrats " she says with a big smile then she comes back and sits on my lap and i kiss her cheek and neck " Lolooo" i whisper to her " Yes camzzz?" she says and i giggle " lets go to the bunk. " i say in a seductive way... or trying to be anyways and i see her smile turn into a smirk .. she gets up and sneaks over to the bunk and after a few minutes i follow. When i finally get into the bunk i see Lauren with no shirt or shorts and they are in the corner of her bed and i bite my lips " Damn lauren jauregui .. you read my mind" i say trying to be quite. She pulls me on top of her and takes off my Tank Top and my shorts. She lays me down kissing my neck and it feels so amazing. She starts to squeeze my boob and i try my hardest to hold back the moan that it trying to escape. She then takes off my bra and starts to suck and lick everywhere and it feels so damn good. I see 3 hickies on my body already... Lauren keeps trailing down my body and grabs my underwear betweek her teeth pulling it down and i my eyes close automaticlly. i feel her tounge enter me and run up and down my clit and i cant hold this moan anymore. It comes out so loud because this feeling is so amazing. Laurens tounge is magic. she keeps running it all inside me licking my walls then finally she puts 2 fingers inside me and i scream out of pleasure. I hear her laugh and i put a pillow over my face to muffle my moaning. Lauren keeps pumping in and out of me and as im about to reach my climax she adds one more finger and im over the top in pleasure. " Al....most" i finally say in between moans and after a few more pushes, i finally reach my climax and i come all over laurens fingers. Im breathing so hard when i take the pillow of my face and see lauren sucking her fingers. She looks so sexy as her Green eyes roam my body. Lauren goes down and licks drinking up everything and she trails kisses up my body. when she reaches my neck she whispers to me " Camils.. you are so sweet and delicous" i grab her neck and i kiss her roughly not wanting to have control over myself any longer. Our bodies and lips are moving in sync and it is such a wonderful feeling. after a while of making out i check the time and it is 2PM weve been at this for 4 hours and i kiss her forhead " Baby...." i say and she looks up to me smiling " Yeah princess?" she says and i love when she calls me that.. " I think we should get up ... weve been here for a while" she nods in agreement and puts on her shorts and shirt kissing my cheek and lips and neck. " ill meet you outside" she says with a wink and i smile starting to get dressed but my legs are so sore. I giggle at the thought of why they are sore and i put my clothes off jumping out of the bunk. when i do i see lauren in the couch and the girls shaking there heads and giggling. " Yall are crazy " is all ally says while she is laughing " 4 HOURS ... REALLY?!" Mani says and i sit on laurens lap and she is smiling like she won something... which she did.. my heart. hehe " Was it good, Cause yall were sooo loud, just saying ;) " D says as usally and we both nod and i blush.. was i really that loud? " Ill have to start giving you a few tips now " lauren says and The new couple starts to blush. i kiss Laurens neck and whisper " Baby you left me so sore" her eyes go wide and she starts to run her hands up and down my legs " want some ice?" i think for a minute but shake my head " i want Lolo kisses " she giggles and starts to kiss up and down my legs and she puts her hand up my shorts so its resting on my thigh and i bite my lips " Loloooo!" ... " what?" she says with a devilish smirk and i peck her nose. " Ok yall 2 more hours till show time"  Ally says and i stick out my tounge " how can i dance?! lauren left me so sore!" Everyone laughs and gives lauren high 5's and  i pout " its not funny!.... never again Jauregui!" i say and i see her smile dissapear. "Noooo baby!" she says trying to kiss me but i try to pull away trying my best to keep a straight face " pwease?" she says and i totally give in pecking her lips " okayyyyy" i say and she hugs me and kisses me all over. Im so in love with this girl. shes my everything. " i love you lauren" i say and she pecks my nose " i love you too Karla" i give her a face like seriously and i get off of her going back to my bunk... i hate that name! " BABE I WAS KIDDING!" she says and she wraps her arms around me from behind " pleaseeee babe done be mad " i turn around and look at her eyes " never call me that again ok?" i say and she nods " can i have my kiss now?" she says and i peck her soft lips " yay!" she says jumping up and we go back to the couch cuddling till we have to get ready for the show.

Ally POV

Camren is adorable. im totally getting use to is now. Ive been talking to Cynthia non stop since i woke up and she is so amazing. she knows everything about me and i feel so comfortable talking to her. We flirt so much with is awesome too. " what are you doing now?" she says and i look around " sitting on the couch watching Camila and Lauren cuddle " " awwww! so camren is legit?" she asks and i really trust her so i reply truthfully " Yuppp they are so legit. you dont even know ;) " i type " haha omg have they..... ykno " my eyes go wide and idk what to do cause its not my information to give out "Well ykno.... its there privacy so idk i dont want to say anything about it " i say .. phew that was close " its cool.. i totally understand ally :* there so cute together lol " i smile.. shes so understanding.  " wanna hang out before the show in San Fran?" ... i say .. im totally nervous. omfg. " YES THAT WOULD BE AMAZING ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!? " i giggle at her excitment " YES your so epic. i would love to hang out with you. <3" .. " Alright just let me know the deets :* " she says and i see Stephe  and Lindsey walk in " Ok i will... i have to get ready for the show tonight so ill txt you after alright?" ... " Yes mam! good luck cutie :* " she says and i am totaly caught off guard... woah... she called me cutie hehe ... uhh what do i say... hm.. " Thank you babes <3 " i say .. wow im a loser. i throw my phone in my bunk and i start to get ready.

<After The Show> 

Im dead beast. those fans where wild but amazing. This cute little girl gave me my favirote candy which was so awesome. i sit at my bunk eating it and going threw my texts. i see a few txts from troy which i ignore and some from Cynthia " lol babe?... Ally Brooke Hernandez are you flirting with me? ;) " i giggle this girl is so cute " Yes... yes i am! ... ;) " i reply but she is probably sleeping " Goodnight .. or good morning beautiful ! the show just got done so im gonna hit the hay ttyl ;* " i say and i run take a shower and knock out with a smile on my face.