Chapter 17 Chicago

Camila POV

I woke up cold and alone in my bunk. i miss laurens arms around me while i sleep so damn much. I get out of bed grumpily and lauren waves Hi to me i smile a little then go to the bathroom. When i get out i go and sit by ally and shes texting happily. " AllyCat!" i say in a whiney tone " yeah mila?" .. " tell me something new" i say and she smile. she has a thinking face on for a second then she says " i think im in love with someone i never even met." i gasp and scoot closer to her " tell me more!" she giggles while looking down shyly " promise you wont judge?" ... is this girl insane!  " of course i wont Ally... your my best friend.. you can tell me anything" she nods gaining  confidence and starts " Well a couple weeks ago i was on twitter and you know how Harminizers are all ' omg your so pretty i want you' and stuff?" .. "yeahhhh" i say getting even more intrested " well there was one tweet from a girl and she was saying that she would treat me like a princess if she had me and stuff like that so i decided to talk to her out of curiousity." i nod smiling " ok so then what?" .. " so we talked abd shes a really awesome girl from San Fran and i want there to be more... we flirt alot and call eachother babe but neither of us has actually asked the other out" .. " i seeee.. so you think your in love allycat?" she blushes and nod shyly and i squeal " OMG ALLY THATS SO CUTE! arent you going to see her when we go over there for the show?" i see her eyes light up with excitment " YES! im planning a big thing for her since where gonna be there 2 days im so excited!" awww shes adorble " im happy for you ally... i hope everything goes perfectly " i say and i give her a big hug. " im going to face time her want to join?" hmmm.. " are you sure? i mean i would love too but would i inturrupt" i say not wanting to mess up there time togehter " nah mila yor fine cmmon " we run over to ally's bunk and she face time ring comes on. A girl with blonde hair and blue eyes picks up, shes so pretty she looks like taylor swift.. " Hi! " the girl says " heyyyy" ally says and i whisper to ally " She looks like TSwizzle dude !" ally giggles and the girl says " whats funny? wait is that camila?" i smile and wave like a idiot " HI TAYLOR SWIFT!" i say and ally starts to crack up and the girl has a serious face " God everyone calls me that " ally gives me a high five and i send a heart to the girl " sorry! your really pretty though! " she smiles and i see her blush " thanks so are you camila! you sing amazingly by the way " hehe " thanks... what is your name by the way?" .. " Cynthia " she says with a smile , " Alrighty well ill leave you guys alone hehe ... bye ally cat!  and nice meeting you taylor swift " Cynthia laughs and ally kisses my cheek waving bye and i get off the bunk. i go to Dinahs bunk and i see her and normani kissing " Hi yall " they look to me and sigh " whats up mila?" Dinah says and pout " im bored " she shakes her head " go hang with Lolo " i look at her with a ' are you serious' look and she sighs " mila you have to forgive her at one point." i sigh and nod " ok have fun you two " they blow me kiss and i close the curtain. i sit next to lauren on the couch and she looks up from her book " hey you " she says and i instantly get butterflies " Lolo im bored " she laughs and plays with my hair " wanna go out into the city?" i nod my head fast and we run to our bunks getting dressed. I text savannah asking if we could go she said yes and we can take the van with the driver. We walk out to the Van and hop in " Where would you like to go girls?" the driver says and i look at lauren she smiles like she knows something and then she gives the driver a paper. he opens it and nods to her winking and i look at her wierd " what is in the devious head of yours " lauren shush's me and holds my hand and i smile. 

After a couple minutes the Van stops " have fun ladies ill be here just call me when your ready " the driver says and we say thank you walking out of the car. I look around and notice how this places looks so familiar " Lolo where are we?" she smiles and covers my eyes and we start to walk " okay when i count to three look up " i nod and she starts to count 1.....2....3! .. i open my eyes and look straight up to see this huge sinver thing above me. I walk away from it to see fully what it is then i know exactly where i am. Millennium Park. The big silver sculpture in the middle of the city From the movie the vow when they get married. i smile at Lauren and i run jumping on top of her. she catches me and i hug her with everything i have.i find myself looking at her deep green eyes and its like out lips are magnetic because a force pushes mine to hers and we share a passionate kiss hunger the silver sculpture " i love you Lauren " i say and she smiles spinning me around then she puts me down and kisses my forhead " i love you too camila" .. We start too walk around. Shes holding my hand so im close to her and we have a peaceful silence until i speak up " you know... i have always been yours since the begining " she looks to me with a big smiles and kisses my cheek " as am i too you " she says and i kiss her cheek. Her phone vibrates and i feel my heart drop. she has a sad expression but when she sees my face it turns ever sadder " Camz are you going to be sad everytime my phone rings? " i shake my head then i look down and she kisses my cheek then whispers " Savannah said we have to go back " i smile and look back to her " i knew that " i said with a winka dn she laughs taking me to the Van.

When we got back to the bus the girls were all ready and only Lauren and I were left so we got in the chairs and started.

Lauren POV

This has been an amazing day. i got my girl back, everyone is happy, and i get to sing infront of people who love me. Its so perfect!  After the show and meet and greet we are back on the bus. Camila is so sleepy and its adorable the way she tries to stay up so that we can spend time togehter but she falls asleep on the couch in my lap " everything is alright now?" Dinah asks as she passes by " its perfect D! " i say trying to whisper and she gives my a thumbs up. I pick camila up and i change her into sweats then i put her in my bunk. i myself change and climb up to my bunk wrapping my arms around the love of my life. " good night beautiful " i whisper while kissing her forhead then i fall asleep.