Bae

Date Started: 4.21.16
Date Finished: 4.21.16
Summary: Ariana taking a video of her twins on Snapchat and posting it on Instagram and Twitter

A R I A N A

I open the Snapchat app and look back at the backseats to see my two beautiful munchkins sleeping peacefully. Darcy's head was leaning back while her mouth was slightly ajar. Hunter on the other hand, was sucking his thumb.

"Look at these two. I envy them so much" I say as I continue to take a video, referring on how comfortable they were while I'm struggling to get comfortable on the passenger seat.

Once I was done filming the video, I decided to put a text on it saying 'cuties on a road trip' before posting it on Snapchat. I decided to save it and post it on my Instagram account with a caption 'My two beautiful baes', also deciding to tweet it.

I hear a soft ring and I turn to look at Harry. He grabs the wheel by his left hand while his right produces his phone from his pocket, his eyes never leaving the road. Glancing for a moment on his phone, he tapped the notification and the Instagram app opened on his phone.

As the video began to play, he glances back on the road from time to time. Once he was done watching, he shuts his phone off before looking at me. "I thought I was your bae and that I'm your cutie" He pouts at me before he turns his gaze back on the road.

"Aww, no need to be jealous bae" I say, putting emphasis on the word. "But they're more cute" I mumble underneath my breath but he still hears it.

His jaw drops in mock shock before he pulls the car to a stop on the side of the road. He scoots closer over to me, the space between us decreasing. I could feel his minty breath fanning my face. "Are you trying to test me, Mrs. Styles?" He raises one of his eyebrows and my breath hitches.

Eight years have passed and he still has this affect on me. I'm probably the luckiest woman in the entire universe having him as my best friend, husband and protector.

Now that he's a father of two beautiful fraternal twins and another one coming on it's way, well he doesn't know that... yet. My heart begins to swoon over the memory of me and Harry on our first date. We passed by at some orphanage where I saw how he handled all the children that was surrounding him with a smile on his face.

As the memory slowly fades, I leaned in to kiss Harry but he stops me, placing two fingers on top of his lips to block my own. He gently grabs my shoulder with his free hand, pushing me back lightly. "Atleast promise me two things before you'd get to kiss this luscious lips of mine" He smirks at me before continuing. "Promise me that I'm one of your baes and that I'm one of your cuties too" He giggles and I nod, laughing.

"Of course, you'll always be one of my baes and cuties but I'm afraid another one will be added in the squad" I say, winking. Harry gives me a confused look for a minute before his face brightens, smiling wide at me.

"Holy shit, you're pregnant! Another one of us will be running around soon!" He squeals, his hands dramatically going everywhere.

He grabs ahold of my face, a wide smile still on his face as he continues to giggle furiously. "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you" He chants while he place kisses on my face before finally placing a lingering one on my lips.

He leans his forehead against mine, his eyes filled with passion and love. A sight that I will never get tired getting lost in. He carefully places his lips on mine and I let out a satisfied sigh as he licked my bottom lip, letting me know what he wants. I waste no time and quickly grant him access. Our tongues meet, engaged in a sensual dance.

We pull away minutes later, trying to catch our breath. "I love you" We say in unison. We immediately give each other a cheeky smile before I turn my attention back at the twins who were still surprisingly asleep despite Harry being too loud.

My eyes meet Harry's and I quickly give him a peck on the lips. "I love you, bae. Now start the car up again so we can finally get to New York!" I exclaim, jumping in my seat due to excitement.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

A.N.
I'm terribly sorry for this crappy imagine. It was just all sudden and I wanted to write it. This imagine was stuck in my head and I kept on daydreaming about it when I'm in class so yeah, Hariana is bae.

All the love xx
Cath. x