From The Dining Table

Date Started: 5.22.17
Date Finished: 5.25.17
Summary: Inspired from the song "From The Dining Table" written and sung by Harry Styles.

H A R R Y

Groaning as I squint my eyes, I soon open them after a few times rolling over the bed.

I reach my hand out to wrap around Ariana's tiny waist, only to fall on the mattress with a soft thud.

I soon come into realization that Ariana wasn't with me in this dark hotel room. She left. I ended up staring at the empty side of the bed, hoping that she'll somehow pop up.

Repeatedly asking myself where she might be after she left, I began to miss her touch. Her touch that could ignite a fire in me that I know no one could ever make me feel.

Pushing the blankets off of me, I grab some lotion and a box of tissues. I then slowly pull my boxers down my legs. I don't know if it's wrong to play with yourself while your girlfriend just left after your first huge argument and you don't know where she even is right now but I guess it's the thought that counts, and right now, she's the only thing that's on my mind.

Placing a small amount of lotion onto the palm of my hand, I rub my hands together before beginning to giving myself a few strokes, pumping my length. My hand repeatedly moving up and down.

I close my eyes as I imagine Ariana kissing the tip of my erection and giving them kitten-like licks. The thought of this made my cock twitch in my hand, not putting a stop to my actions. I groaned, loving the friction of my hand to my length, the lotion adding a bit more to it.

Giving my balls a squeeze, soon playing with them. I imagine Ariana bobbing her head up and down before taking all of me in her mouth as she played with my sperm sac, kissing them.

I moaned out loud, feeling a little bit of precum slowly dripping down from the head, down to the rest of my length and onto my hand. Grabbing a tissue, I wipe the sticky substance off of my length and hand before crumpling the tissue and throwing it off to somewhere across the room.

Just imagining Ariana's tight walls around my cock as she rides on it already sent me over the edge. Groaning, I began to pump faster, my breathing irregular as it comes out in heavy pants.

"Fuck Ariana, yes" I let out a sound between a moan and a groan, feeling myself near my climax.

I try to pump harder and faster, feeling my cock twitch twice in my hand as I began to rock my hips, imagining Ariana screaming my name as I repeatedly push and ease into her.

Quickly grabbing some tissues, I wait for my load to shot up onto the tissue, to prevent myself from awkwardly explaining my wet mess on the sheets to housekeeping.

I breathe in deeply before stopping my previous actions and grab myself some tissues to clean some off my stomach, legs and hands. The thought of Ariana not even once leaving my head.

After heading for a quick shower, I open up my phone. Frowning at my lockscreen and wallpaper of Ariana and I. Both of them selfies of the both of us that Ariana both took.

I just miss her so much and I hope she realizes that I didn't mean anything that I said to her that night and she'll soon enough call me since she doesn't even bother answering mine.