Birthday Make Out

Date Started: 2.8.17
Date Finished: 2.12.17
Summary: It's Harry's birthday today and Ariana had planned something special for him even though she's on tour and her tough schedule.

H A R R Y

Just a little bit of your heart is all I want..

I cheer along the crowd as Ariana finishes the song I wrote for her on an amazing note. Never had I ever imagined that perfection could be mine after writing a song.

"She's a keeper, mate" Niall shouts over the loudness of the crowd.

"I know" I smile proudly, clapping my hands for her. Mon Amour.

Glancing back onto the stage, our eyes instantly met and I almost lost my balance. I cheekily raised my V.I.P. and Meet & Greet I.D. at her and she laughs, blowing me a kiss and I pretend to catch it.

She signals me to go backstage and I obliged, excusing myself to Niall.

Before I could even entirely enter the room, familiar lips smashed onto mine. It took me a few seconds to let my mind register before kissing Ariana back.

Ariana moans into my mouth as we both melt into the kiss. I push her gently against the wall, her back arching as a response. I pull her closer to me, wrapping my arms around her waist. She moves her head to the side as she opens her mouth, granting me access. Her arms encircle around my head, her wrists crossing at the back of my head.

Her foot slides up and down my leg and I smirk knowingly into the kiss. Keeping her busy with my lips, I pull her thigh up my waist and she jumps to wrap the other around my waist.

I throatily groan, feeling my groin meet hers. The friction between us making the temperature rise in the room. Detaching my lips from hers, I tilt my head to the side. My lips meeting her neck as I softly suck and nibble on her exposed skin. My name leaves her lips in a blissful manner. I will kill just to hear that over and over again.

She tugs on my now newly cut short hair, obviously wanting my lips back onto hers. I pull away from her neck, my lips landing back on hers. Ariana moves against me as she arches her back, her tight brushing against my hard on. I let out a loud groan, pulling her closer to me but she pulls away.

I took the moment to take a good look of her concert outfit, her make-up, her now swollen lips and a few smudges of her lipstick around it. What caught most of my attention though was her chocolate brown hues that I'm sure I'll never get tired of. Never have and never will.

"What are you doing here Harry? It's your birthday, you should be at the party I organized for you" A small frown makes it's way on her face and I mentally scold myself for being the cause of it.

"Well, it's far more better to give myself a treat than to stay at a party that most of my friends are enjoying more than the birthday celebrant" I reason and a small smile replaced her frown as she playfully rolls her eyes.

"Should've just trusted Liam on this" She murmurs but I catch it as she refers to Louis who managed the party. I can tell because he was wearing a sash all night that says 'Party God'.

"But-" I cut her off.

"But why don't you want me here? It's the first day of your Dangerous Woman tour. And besides, I brought Niall along with me" I smiled cheekily.

I watch as her cheeks turn into a light pinkish color as she blushes. My vision darkens, feeling her lips against mine. I kiss her back, our lips moving in perfect sync.

"Ariana! There you ar-" Scott cut himself off once he notices my presence and the fact that Ariana isn't alone. A low whistle soon followed and we pull away. As soon as we did, I already miss her lips on mine.

Gently placing Ariana back down on her feet. She notices the tension and hides her face on the crook of my neck like she always would when she feels embarrassed. I proudly smile at myself now that I notice the redness of her cheeks had darkened. I turn my head to look at Scott, wrapping my arms securely around Ariana's waist.

With a huge smirk plastered on his face, Scott finally decides to speak again. "I see you two are terribly busy but I'm afraid Ariana is in a middle of a concert and is running a bit behind time" He finishes with a teasing smile, satisfied with his awful posh accent which is what he probably calls his imitation of me.

"Alright, I'll see you later, birthday boy" Ariana untangles herself from my arms, winking at me as she walked away to the other room.

I reach out to her but she saw it coming and quickly backs away. "Wait! Don't I atleast get a goobye kiss?" I pout while she coos, laughing at me.

"Nah" She waves me off. And like any five year-old boy would do, I let a loud frustrated noise out which only made her laugh even harder.

I crossed my arms over my chest, playfully turning my back on her. I smirk to myself when I feel her soft delicate hands grab ahold of my shoulders and I turn to look at her.

She cups one of my cheeks, caressing it with her thumb while her free hand makes it way to the back of my head, keeping me in place. Our height difference was still evident even with her six-inch heels. Standing on her tippy-toes, Ariana pulls my face to hers, kissing me gently.

Automatically, my arms wrapped itself around her waist as I kiss her back. She pulls away almost too quickly, leaving me wanting more.

She leans in close to my ear before whispering. "Happy Birthday. Can't wait to show you your surprise later tonight" She whispers, her voice soft and seductive. My eyes widen in excitement.

"Can I have it now?" I eagerly asked, giving her a wide cheeky smile. She shakes her head, an amused smile on her face before turning on her heel and walking over to the corner that leads into her dressing room to change.

I head back to my seat, a small smile still on my lips. Niall notices my sudden change of mood and I was right to assume he'll bombard me with questions.

"Did the both of you made out or something? We've been waiting and cheering here for almost an hour already!" He exasperatedly exclaims and I roll my eyes at him, my smile never leaving my lips.

"Maybe" I replied just before the crowd goes wild again. Seeing my beautiful brown-haired, petite girl pose in the middle of the stage, smiling at the crowd.

Happy Birthday to me.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

A.N.
Hiiiiiiii y'all !! Here's another imagine that I made. I dreamt about this one last year and it never left my head ever since so I decided I should just make an imagine for it. I hope you guys will like this imagine better than the last one that I fucked up in writing. Till the next imagine !! Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts !

All the love xx
Cath. x