Sunflower

Date Started: 9.13.18
Date Finished:  11.14.18
Summary: Inspired from the Netflix original movie, Sierra Burgess Is A Loser.

Song for the imagine:
Sunflower by Shannon Purser

Warning: If any of you guys haven't watched the movie yet, this imagine contains Spoiler Alert !! You have all been warned. I luh yoouu all so much xx

A R I A N A

I let out a tired sigh once I've finally reached my room and carelessly laid down on my bed.

It was another typical day out of school for rejects like me and getting confronted by no other than Victoria.

Apparently, she's been giving away my number that unfortunately remained saved in her phone from when we used to be best friends, that fortunately turned to total strangers. I guess she just finds it funny.

My phone suddenly rings and I snapped out of my thoughts. I entered my passcode and my phone opened to reveal a text message from an unknown number.

From Unknown Number:
"Hi"

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, as I read the two letter word over and over again.

To Unknown Number:
"Who is this?"

In a blink of an eye, this person replied again.

From Unknown Number:

My eyes widened in surprise

My eyes widened in surprise. I don't know exactly who this person is but he surely wouldn't just send a selfie to a random person that he doesn't actually know, right? Unless, he just texted a wrong number.

Not knowing exactly what to say, I decided to no longer reply to him. Maybe he would realize that he accidentally texted the wrong person..??

-

"Kevin!" I called for my bestfriend, my only friend in the long hallway that were packed with other students.

"Excuse me flat-chested bitches, a young handsome gay man coming through!" I hear him snap at the girls who were blocking his way as he made the hallway his very own runway.

"What is it now, Airy?" He asked me, calling me by my nickname that he creatively made for himself back in middle school as he paid more attention to his new manicured nails.

"I met a guy" I tell him with more excitement in my voice than I intended. Those three words suddenly caught his attention and almost immediately placed his hand on my forehead, checking for my temperature.

"Are you ill or are you just that hot?" He asked me, wiggling his eyebrows and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Okay, maybe not 'met' but we kind of texted" I admitted to him and he furrows his eyebrows as he looked at me, his head a little tilted to the side.