Goodnight N' Go

Date Started: 1.4.19
Date Finished: 1.19.19
Summary: Inspired from the song "goodnight n go" written by Imogen Heap and sung by Ariana Grande.

Song for the imagine:
goodnight n go by Ariana Grande

A R I A N A

Sighing to myself, I watch as my breath becomes smoke due to the cold weather and temperature here in Japan.

It was the 30th of December and I decided to take a risk by heading to Japan on my own in which a lot of my friends was against to because they obviously didn't want me to spend New Years alone.

Deciding to head home as it was starting to get pretty cold, I began walking back to the house I was lucky enough to rent for the New Years that was only a few blocks away.

I took large strides as my eyes watched every single step I took which I quickly began to regret when I ended up harshly bumping into someone.

"I'm sorry" We both say at the same time and I immediately noticed the stranger's familiar deep and raspy British accent.

"Oh my god, Harry! What are you doing here?" I asked him, a huge smile replacing the surprised look on my face.

"Well, I'm celebrating New Years here. How about you?" He asks me and I can't help but drown in his dazzling green eyes as I continued to stare at them.

"I came here for the same reason too. Are you with someone?" My eyes scan around the street, looking for any familiar face that might be with Harry on his trip here at Japan.

"No actually, I came here alone" He admits with a warm smile on his face and it was then that I notice his dimples which was a sight that I honestly missed.

"You must be really putting up with your solo career" I joked and he chuckles, making me smile even wider. I didn't even know that I was still smiling.

"By the way, how are you? Is someone with you?" He asks while I wrapped my arms around myself, an action he took notice of.

"Once again, same as yours. I left alone which I'm beginning to regret now.." I trail off before I begin to rant.

"You must be cold. Do you mind joining me for some coffee or tea? My treat" He motions towards the nearby open for 24 hours coffee and tea house as he offers me another warm smile. His smile alone can already make me feel warm.

I nodded, smiling back at him. It's been so long since I last talked to him and besides, who would even deny an opportunity and a chance to get coffee or tea with Harry Styles anyway?

-

Our laughters filled the entire room after Harry had said another terrible and corny joke.

As our laughter died down, I can't help but observe what Harry's wearing. He was wearing a white shirt, a long black coat with long flowy white pants and white Gucci shoes. He also wore a grey scarf around his neck and a pink beanie which only added more fuel to his already cute and adorable appearance.

Dear god, why does he have to be so cute? It's making it impossible for me to ignore it.

"Okay, here's another one. Knock knock" He had that playful glint in his eyes as he prepared to say another one of his jokes.

"Who's there?" I giggled as I took a sip of my berry flavored tea that Harry also ended up getting the same. He had told me that he really wanted to get black coffee but once he heard what I ordered, he admitted that he also wanted the same and got berry tea instead.