New Year's Eve

Date Started: 1.4.18
Date Finished: 1.5.18
Summary: Two long time friends see each other again through a New Year's Eve party and they both find themselves not wanting to be alone on New Year's Eve.

Note: Please listen to the song New Year's Eve by Pale Waves !! They're one of my fav bands and this imagine is also inspired by it, including the edit above ^^ just checkout the watermark and look for her on IG. Her Hariana edits (as you can tell from the pic above) are LEGENDARY.

H A R R Y

Knocking at the door three times, I patiently waited for how the future will welcome me. Especially this 2018.

The door opens and my eyes meet with the familiar ocean blue ones. "Hey Nialler!" I greet him as we both engulf each other in a hug.

"Harry you came! Me and the boys were waiting for you in the back" Niall informs me as he drags me along his crowded mansion until we eventually reached the kitchen were Liam, Louis and surprisingly Zayn stood by the counter with beers in hand.

Giving Louis and Liam hugs, I quickly engulf Zayn in a long hug after. "I'm so glad you came, mate"

"Me too" Zayn genuinely smiles at me as we both pull away.

All four of them engages in a conversation and I was immediately left out of place and I felt isolated but that feeling quickly vanished when I spot the most beautiful woman anyone has ever laid eyes on.

I hear her loud giggle and I'm pretty sure a man from a mile away could hear it. It was just that loud and contagious. She looks good with that black dress on her and she looks even better with that smile on her face.

Eventually, her gaze lands on me and I had to pretend I was looking at certain paintings and photos on the wall. Niall sure does need a little dusting.

When I already knew she wasn't looking, my eyes instantly creeps back onto her figure. It's like I couldn't even help it.

"Got your eyes on someone, I see" I feel Niall nudge me with his elbow.

"Shut up" My eyes drift towards the drink in my hand that I didn't really even noticed at first.

"You know, she's been single and available for three months now. You should go ahead and give it a shot, it's New Year's Eve after all and plus, it's my party" Niall smirks and I playfully had to smack him at the back of his head.

"Okay, here I go.." I trail off and almost instantly, my smile fades just as fast as it came. I was nervous. Absolutely fucking nervous.

I didn't know what to do nor did I even know what to say.

She notices my moving figure and her eyes meets mine once again. There obviously was an awkward tension between us because it's been a long time since I've actually seen her and got a chance to talk to her.

I did my signature dimple and teeth-showing smile and I must say I was surprised when she did the same.

She excuses herself from her small group of friends around her before making her way towards me.

"Lovely to see you here, Styles" She speaks before quickly engulfing me in a hug. I was a taken aback by her sudden movement but it only took me a few seconds to reciprocate her actions.

"Yeah, long time no talk" I laugh at my own lame joke as we pull away from the hug and I proudly smile to myself when I hear her soft giggle.

"So do you want to get any drink or food atleast?" I ask her, not knowing if she already has eaten or had gotten any drinks yet.