Thinking Bout You

Date Started: 3.4.17
Date Finished: 4.29.17
Summary: Ariana missing every single thing about Harry while he's on tour. Reminiscing all there treasured memories and cherishing it all.

A R I A N A

It's already 12:06 am and I still can't sleep. No, not with Harry always on my mind. I tried placing my thoughts into the back of my head but it always somehow slips right back in. Damn, I miss you, Harry. Please come back.

I turn to the other side of the bed, facing Harry's side, his scent filling my senses immediately. I place my hand on the empty side of the bed, imagining his deep and raspy voice whispering 'goodnight' and 'I love you' to me. And just as the thought quickly went through my head, goosebumps started to appear on my skin.

It's been exactly 9 months since he went on tour with the boys, 1 more month until I'd get to hold him in my arms again. I just wish he could hurry up and come back. I wonder if he knows how much I've tried to make it through the night to control my mind without thinking about him.

A memory of us on our first date at the amusement park suddenly flashes on my mind.

"You look so cute with your hair all messed up and all over the place" I laugh at him as we got down the rollercoaster.

"Oh yeah?" He pauses as he fixes his hair while I only nod my head, still laughing at him. "Well, I'm surprised they even let you ride it. For a moment there I got worried that they would let you stand beside their ruler or something to check if you're really 23" He laughs, pointing at my scrunched-up face.

"What a nice way to treat a girl on their first date" I sarcastically said as a man passed by with a cotton candy in hand. I quickly grabbed it before placing it on Harry's head and rubbing it all over his face.

"Oi!" Harry screams in shock while I evilly laughed at him. Turning back to the man, I gave him a shy smile, apologizing to him before handing him a few dollars for the cotton candy.

When I turn back to take a good look at Cotton Candy Harry, a wet, cold, and sticky substance made its way all over my face. Opening my eyes, I realized it was an ice cream and I'm not surprised that Harry was the culprit. Catching him red-handed with the evidence still in his hands.

After recovering from Harry's surprise ice cream facial, I wiped my eyes and decided to look for the nearest restroom. There's no way in hell I would wipe this sticky strawberry-flavored ice cream off my face using my scarf.

"Hey, hey! Where are you going?" Harry asks once he got ahold of my wrist.

"To the nearest restroom. Where else?" I laugh it off. Feeling a bit of the ice cream dripping. Harry looks at me with a playful look still on his face but I can still tell that he was sorry. It's written all over his face despite a few cotton candy still attached to it.

"Here let me help you with that" His large hands cups both sides of my cheeks before leaning down, his lips meeting mine in a sweet gentle kiss. In response, my hands quickly wrapped around the back of his head, my wrists crossing together. I kiss him back, tasting a few of the cotton candy on his lips. Our tongues collide, exploring each other's mouths passionately. He ends the kiss with one last peck and I quickly return one.

"Hmmm, strawberry"

"Cotton candy," We said in unison before laughing and heading to the restrooms.

-

I sit up from the bed. Argh, where the hell is Harry when I need him?

Getting my phone from the nightstand, the brightness of it almost blinds me but I quickly recovered. Checking Twitter for any last updates of them on tour, I saw a tweet stating that they're currently in Milan for their next show. I scroll through the update account for a while until another update loads up. "One Direction interview in Milan".