I'm Harry Styles.

Date Started: 5.16.17
Date Finished: 5.17.17
Summary: Harry can't get in the Late Late Show.

H A R R Y

Carrying my bag over my shoulder I walk into the building, hearing a very familiar voice speaking as she was on the phone.

"I'll pick some up on the way home. Bye" I hear her say before hanging up and I decided on greeting her, introducing myself.

"Hello" I say with a warm smile on my face. Actually glad to see her here. My eyes rake over her body, taking in her appearance which was apparently not their usual uniform as she was wearing a white long-sleeved polo shirt with a few buttons down that shows enough for various of men to enjoy, a tight black pencil skirt and black five-inch heels to finish it all off.

Without glancing at me, she looks at her computer screen. "Hey, Name?" She asks nonchalantly, like she's had enough of saying it everyday and is already getting bored of it.

"Harry." I said, admiring her sun-kissed skin.

"Last name?" She asks, still not making any eye contact.

"Uhh, Styles" I pause as she finally placed her gaze on mine, finally making me see more of her angelic beauty.

"I'm here for the Late Late Show with James Corden, I'll be here all week" I say with an excited smile, nodding to myself.

"You're Harry Styles?" She asks, her whole beautiful face showing confusion and I have to say that she's really very good at acting.

"I am" I say, nodding as she continues.

"Yeah sure, fine and I'm Ariana Grande" She remarks sarcastically, as she moves her head from side to side before giving me a sarcastic smile. I find it all outstandingly hot though.

"I'm.. I'm Harry Styles, yeah" I insist, using hand gestures to prove my point.

"Well, if you're Harry Styles then where's the rest of One Direction?" She asks, looking behind my back.

"Uhm, I don't always travel with uh, with One Direction. Uhh, I'm doing like a solo thing, yeah" I try to explain to her as I apparently got lost in her amazing chocolate brown eyes, which explains my lost of words

"Oh, you're doing a solo thing." I hum as she adds on. "Yeah, how did that work out with Justin Timberlake?" She sasses and as a response I hardened, getting turned on by all of this. Especially the show she's giving me on her chest.

"Pretty well actually.." I trail off.

Staring at her face, it shows huge curiousity and I find it oddly arousing. Jesus fucking christ, Ariana.

"Fine, you want proof that I'm Harry Styles?" I asked, no longer letting her answer as I dropped my bag onto the ground and placed both of my hands onto the desk, leaning towards her.

I intensely stared at her, not sure if it would actually work but when I saw her shift uncomfortably, crossing her legs. I knew that I was winning.

But she surprised me when she returned the look I'm giving her, adding a bit more seductive look as she stared at me with innocent eyes yet her face showed seductiveness as she bit her lip.