Sunset Lover

Date Started: 8.27.18
Date Finished: 8.28.18
Summary: Inspired by Noah Centineo's favorite date. Where he invites the girl to come over his hotel rooftop that afternoon before the sunset to exchange and read books for 3 hours.

Song for the imagine:
Sunset Lover by Petit Biscuit

H A R R Y

Taking a deep breath, I finally pressed the call button of her phone number.

As I patiently waited for her to answer, I carefully think about the words I'm going to say to her so she wouldn't find me weird or anything besides that.

I hear her soft melodic voice after the third ring as she answers my call and my breath immediately caught up in my throat.

Moving the receiver a few feet away from my mouth, I quickly cleared my throat. "Hey Ariana, it's Harry. I just got off the airplane and since I'm visiting LA, I was wondering if you could come to the hotel I'm staying at and just hangout? If you want to" I asked her, not being able to lessen the raspiness of my voice.

"Oh, I'm not currently busy at the moment and for the next few hours so sure! Why not?" She giggles and I smile to myself, giving myself props for making her giggle.

"That's great! Uhm, I'll see you later this afternoon and don't forget to bring any book of your choice" I instruct her as I try to restrain my excitement.

"Alright, sure! I'll make sure to bring one of my favorite Harry Potter book" I can hear her softly squeal in excitement while I laugh.

"Okay, I'll see you later. I'll be waiting at the rooftop" I tell her and after that we bid each other goodbye.

I no longer waste any more time and immediately called room service to help me with the stuff that we might probably need and to also ask permission to the hotel management for me and Ariana to privately use the rooftop.

I was grateful and happy that the hotel management agreed to let us use the rooftop and room service to help out with the things I needed for the set up of our date.

I couldn't help but get all nervous but refuse to acknowledge it as I placed the heavy chairs according to the set up I was going for. I would want to take up as much space as I want since it's a very massive rooftop.

-

Once I've finished setting up. It was already afternoon. Just in time.

I sat by the ledge and after just a few seconds, I hear the sound of the door opening. Turning to look behind me I see Ariana looking stunning and beautiful as always.

 Turning to look behind me I see Ariana looking stunning and beautiful as always

"Hey, angel" I greet her with my signature dimpled-smile.

"Hey, handsome" She greets back as she sat down beside me by the ledge.