Seriously?!

I stood there, astonished. I also had a terrified look on my face. I turned back to Damon to see he was all vamped out. When I turned back around, Elena was grabbing my throat and squeezing.

"Elena. Let her go." I heard Damon growl.

"I thought you loved me. Damon." She looked at him, squeezing tighter on my throat. I started to wheeze.

"Elena! LET HER GO." He yelled. Elena didn't move, she just tightened her grip.

My vision was going black on the edges, along with black spots in my vision.

"Elena, please." I wheezed.

She began to have a twisted look on her face. Her eyes darkening and her veins were showing underneath her eyes, "ya know what? I haven't had a drink in forever."

She dropped my throat but she quickly pulled me close and bit me. This was my death bed. I knew it. I felt the searing pain go through my neck. I gasped for both air and of the pain. I felt her being yanked off of me. While I hit the ground with a thud. I tried to open my eyes to see what was going on. Damon had snapped Elena's neck and started to walk back to me. I only had enough energy to see his black boots.

He leaned down and scooped me up, putting one arm under my knees and the other under my back. I blacked out.

__________________

I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine. I quickly shot open my eyes and looked around the room. Wait....

"Good morning, Sleepy head." I heard his cocky voice ring through the room.

"SERIOUSLY! You know where I live! You could've just dropped me there."

"I can't get in, smartass." He smirked, "Now, your clothes were covered in blood so now you're wearing one of my shirts."

I quickly got up and looked down. From my thighs to my toes, I was bare. No wonder he was looking me up and down....

"Wait.. You saw me in my.. DAMON!" I shouted, "What the hell! I could've slept in blood covered clothes!"

He sped over at an inhuman speed and grabbed my cheeks. He spun me around so I wasn tracing him and I felt something cold hit inbetween my collarbones. I looked down and saw a necklace hanging loosely. It was a silver locket with a blue jewel on the top. It also had some small swirled golden designs.

"What's this?" I asked in curiosity.

"Vervain necklace. I'm surprised you don't drink it."

"I ran out a while ago... But I totally forgot about it... Thanks Damon. I owe you. And thanks for saving my dumbass last night."

"No problem. You don't owe me anything." He winked at me and threw my clothes at me. I quickly caught them and put them on, "Just don't provoke a vampire next time..."

After I was dressed, I walked down the stairs and looked about the room. Where'd he go?

I spotted another guy, "Stefan." I growled.

Broken [Damon Salvatore]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara