Run

DAMON'S POV

I waited for Caroline's limp body to gasp to life. She'd been out for a few hours. I'm still deathly afraid of where Ems went. Was my girl dead? Did that Shane guy take her?

Caroline's gasps broke my cloud of thoughts.

"Here." I threw a blood bag at her.

"Thanks. Where's Ems?" she pulled the vervain dart from her neck.

"Gone. I have no idea. Zilch. Zip. NONE!" I yelled. Blondie really was clueless.

"Jeeze... Somebody's angry." she sucked the blood bag dry.

I sped over to Barbie, "Don't make me call Klaus."

Caroline shook her head, "Please don't."

Klaus had a little crush on Barbie. But, he would be pissed if I called so he could compel his beloved blondie.

"What do you remember, Caroline?!" I slammed her head against the wall, hearing a slight whimper, "Goddammit! Caroline, you have to remember!" I slammed her head once again, dropping her.

I walked away, pinching the bridge of my nose, "Where the hell is Emma?!"

"You really do love her!" Caroline screeched.

I gave her the 'no-duh' look.

_________________________

EMMA'S POV'

I woke up in a black car. The seats, a black leather, squeaked under my movements.

"Good morning- well good night." hearing the male voice made me jump.

"Elijah?"

He nodded.

"Why am I with you?" I turned towards him.

"Because I'm keeping you safe. From that Shane guy..." he wasn't as formal as usual.

"WHAT?! NO!" I shouted, "Let me out!"

Elijah stopped the car, grabbing my head, "Calm down." he looked at me, "I'm sorry."

I felt a pain in my temple. Darkness overtook my vision

__________________

3RD POV

Emma's body lay on the front seat, unconscious.

"Her whining was getting annoying, brother." Rebekah complained.

Elijah was upset Rebekah smashed Emma's head into the window just because she was technically kidnapped. All the hunted guardian would've done was whine and struggle.

"Why, exactly, do we have this abomination?"

"She's being hunted." he replied simply.

"By Niklaus? You know he'll find you, right? Then dagger you." Rebekah replied. She rolled her eyes.

"NO! Not by NiKlaus! From a stupid vampire named Shane."

"Why not find him and kill him?"

Elijah shook his head. Killing wasn't something he liked to do.

Elijah stopped the car once again. This time, not in the middle of the road, but in the parking lot of a motel. The old motel was crumbling cobble on the outside.

"Really, Elijah?" Rebekah flung the unconscious girl over her shoulder.

The well dressed Elijah brushed something off of his slacks.