Missing

Hannah's body was gone. She couldn't have just up and left, she's DEAD.

"Damon." I felt the whoosh of air.

"What happened?"

I simply pointed at the small love seat... His gaze slowly turned.

"Shit."

I checked my clock. 3 AM.

"Damon, we have to look. We can't just... Sit here!" I exclaimed.

He simply nodded, running throughout the cabin. Mily and I searched the bathroom, kitchen and double checked everything. Nothing. No trace. No blood. No note.

____________________

HANNAH'S POV

I gasped to life. Everything was blurry at first, but it all cleared up. I can't remember what happened less than an hour ago. The only thing I remember is everything going black.

"What the hell?" I slowly rolled over, falling from where I was.

The floor was cold, but uncomfortable. It was nice against my fiery hot skin. I grunted slowly getting up from my place. The cabin door was closed, locked and not scratched. I swear something happened to me... I can feel it.

Touching the cool metal of the lock and handle, I heard the click of the lock. Maybe some fresh air will kill the haze. It was only about four or five in the afternoon, but still chilly. The small fenced in area of the cabin held one large leaning pine tree. The breeze blowing through the pine needles, making the branches sway.

It made my body shiver.

I searched the deck for a chair... Only finding old logs for chairs. I moved one toward the front stairs, pulling myself toward the breeze.

I spent about an hour out in the chilled breeze. The breeze must've given me a headache, I could feel my head crunch with the pain. It was unbearable. Taking enough, I ran into the cabin, searching for an aspirin. Nothing in the damn cabin.

"I'll just deal with it." I shrugged it off.

Replacing the empty air on the log, I smelt the short gust of wind. It smelt of cheap cologne and blood....

Mmm... Blood.

"Good, you're awake and out here." I heard the musky voice.

Turning toward the voice, blackness took over again.

______________

My headache had gotten worse. I knew I needed something. I don't know what though..

"You're awake again. Come here." Shane curled his finger in an ordering motion.

I attempted to pull myself up, but I was weak. Too weak. I just let it go and looked around. I wasn't in the cabin anymore.

"Where the hell am I?" I croaked. My throat burned.

"My place," he paused, "Here. I brought lunch... Well, more of dinner."

Shane shoved a blonde female toward the wooded flooring. I didn't understand.

"I already drank from her. Get the wound." Shane left and all I had was the girl.

"What?" That's when it hit me. The smell. The blood. I yearned for it.

"Please don't hurt me." Her voice groggy.

I could feel he pain in my gums. My teeth were elongating, "I'm so sorry." I whispered.

Moving her head to the side, I bit into the bleeding wound. My canines had gone all out, turning into fangs. I felt a tingle under my eyes; the veins coming out. The blood had tasted like a sweet drink.

All of my senses had been heightened, allowing me to hear the girls heartbeat, it was now slowing down. I didn't care. Her heartbeat slowed until it came to a stop. Her body became limp, filling my blood needs.

"First kill already?" Shane's arrogant voice came from the hall.

I sped toward him, pinning him to the wall. He couldn't win .

"WHAT THE HELL." I screamed. I grabbed his throat, suffocating him.

He grabbed my hair, yanking me backwards. I pulled my foot up, kicking him in the groin. He fell, curling into a ball. I pushed my bare foot down on his neck, again allowing no air flow.

"What did you do to me?" I growled.

"Oh, sweetheart," a cough, "Damon did this to you."

"Dick." I kicked him hard in the abdomen. I watched him fly, smashing a wall.

_______________

EMMA POV

"Damon, she's gone! Do you think-"

"Emma. No. She's dead!" he spat.

I drew the line there. Did he really just say that?

"No. Damon, she's not!"

"Her heart stopped! You can't expect her to just, up and run! She died! Deal with it!" he came closer.

"You expect me to just.. Forget about it? I do NOT have eternity to live. So, I don't have a hundred years to cope. I know I haven't seen my family die before my eyes.. Oh wait! You made me watch that happen! Damon, YOU ruined my family. YOU ruined ME. You've killed my family. I have nothing to live for. Because of you!"

He looked taken aback.. At first. I saw the veins under his eyes, fangs from his mouth.

"YOU did this to YOURSELF." He growled, lunging at me.

I felt the pain again in my neck. I didn't scream.

I didn't struggle.

I didn't fight.

I waited for my heart to slow.

But, it didn't. I felt Damon's hands grab my lower back, pulling me close, but still drinking. I saw nothing but darkness. But, my eyes were open. I could still hear the sounds.. See Damon's silhouette.

My wings.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~**~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~~*~

A/N: I know! Late update! I'm really sorry. So much work to be a writer, drawer, violinist, and going to school. >.>

Don't judge.

~Mae