You Are My Amoré

We have to get my love back. She can't be hurt or I will kill Shane. He couldn't have done it. I need her.

She will not be dead!

_____________________________________

EMMA'S POV

Shane was taking it too far. The pain got too much, even with the blood. My body was aching and bruising; bleeding and dirty. How long will this go on?!

I've been down here for at least a week. I want help, but I'd rather see death before somebody I love gets hurt. I hope Damon moves on. For all I care, I hope he goes for the bitchy brunette, Elena. I won't be there to see it all.

"Hello, my love! Good morning." Shane's arrogance, once again, broke my thoughts.

"When will this end?" I groaned in pain.

Shane sped towards me, crouching. He pulled my tangled and dirty light brown hair. He yanked my head back, making me look at him.

"It will not be over until I say it's over."

He crashed his lips against my raw, chapped ones. His kiss turning painful and forced. I didn't kiss back. pushing my head forward, our heads slammed together. The clash cause pain to both of us. I heard a low, angry growl.

"You bitch!" Shane yelled.

He grabbed my throat, pulling me up the wall. I gasped, my lungs started to burn. I clawed at his hands, causing blood to draw. The small wounds soon healed. Starting to lose sight. The room grew darker. He dropped my breathless body.

"You know, if you want a girl, you don't call her a bitch. Dick." I gasped.

His boot came crashing down on my ribs. I shrieked, hearing the bones crack.

"This isn't over."

_________________________

DAMON'S POV

"Where is she, Elijah?!" I yelled into my phone.

"She's in Shane's home. It's in the middle of no where!" Ugh. Dear god! Help me now!

"Somewhere in Mystic Falls?"

There was a knock at the boarding house door. I didn't bother getting up, the person probably knew they could just waltz in. I would care!

"Damon! The mourning and gloomy look doesn't look good on you. I haven't seen you since you turned 'human'!"

"Katherine!" I growled.

"Still hung up on Emma?"

"You're still human, so I could kill you right now. And guess what? You wouldn't come back. Therefore, one less worry for me!" I grabbed her throat, pinning her to the wall, "Hopefully, I won't have to worry."

So close to snapping the little neck, Stefan pulled me off of her.

"What the hell, Damon? that's Elena!"

"Wow, little brother. You still can't tell them apart."

"You can't kill her!" Stefan yelled. I don't think he's still furious about the bitch.

"Why? If I kill her now, we won't have to worry about the bitch coming back!"

Stefan stopped, shaking his head. Why couldn't we just snap her neck? The base of all of our problems would be gone! Poof! Voila!

"Katerina! You're human!" Elijah waltzed in.

"Oh dear god, Elijah! lets go! We have to go save my Amoré!" I shrugged on my leather jacket and made my way outside.

"Did you just call her, 'Amoré'?" Elena walked inside the house.

" Sorry Elena! Just because I moved on, doesn't mean you have to follow me like the lost puppy... Wait, I mean whore you are." I pushed passed her, "Oh, and don't be jealous I have a better love life with Emma than you have with Stefan."

---------

Elijah and I stayed on the main route to the middle of no where.

"Wait. Lemme guess. Largest house, well most expensive, and it's fairly old." I guessed.

"Correct. Rebekah 'helped' Shane. So, afterwards, she gave me the address. but, me getting potentially killed wasn't part of the plan."

"Barbie Klaus is helping save Ems?" Elijah nodded.

I started to hear dirt crumble under the tires. soon enough, a large white mansion came into view. The place looked like the house where the witch's were burned.

"Ready?" Elijah turned getting up.

I still had Alaric's old hunting stuff. I grabbed three stakes, four vervain darts and a vervain grenade.

Trudging to the doorway, Elijah and I slowly pushed the door open. I peeked in.

"All good. "

I walked in, seeing the pale paint peel from the walls. old pictures tilted from the wall. This dumbass seriously took this place?

I heard a ringing noise. I turned toward the doorway, feeling the familiar pain shoot through my brain.

"WITCH!" I yelled, grasping my head.

_____________________

EMMA'S POV

Shane shuffled back down the stairs, shoving open the cell door. he came closer to me, grabbing my head between his large hands.

"How are they here?!" his hands moved down to my throat, tilting my head.

I didn't speak, or move. I closed my eyes. the pain shot through my neck, I focused on the quiet that engulfed me. I stopped struggling. I heard someone, no- a few people, upstairs. must be Shane's 'friends'. now I only heard one sound. Shane ripping my flesh. I sensed a new power in the house.

No- three.

A witch.

A vampire.

An Original.

~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~

A/N: I know!!! Very violent!!! I know, for all of those Elena fans, I'm dropping some bombs on her... I really hate that character..... if you couldn't tell...

Anyway!!!! You have til SATURDAY to get your suggestions to me! thank you!!!

~Mae