Alone

"Damon! Tell me where we're going!" I whined.

"No."

I looked out the window as we drove through the pinewood forest. In the fall, it was still beautiful. But, the only noises I could hear were the sounds of crunching wood and twigs beneath the car tires. Just gazing.

The car came to an abrupt stop, "We are not there yet. We have to walk about a mile that way."

Damon's voice always seems to be the one that pulls me put of my thoughts. I nodded and climbed out of the car. I looked around for Damon; he disappeared. I walked a few feet from the car, looking.

"What the hell?" I asked out loud.

I felt a strong hand grip my shoulder. I spun around, and have a hard kick into the abdomen of the person.

I heard a body fall to the ground, a girl lay there, grabbing her stomach.

"Oh my god!" I shouted, "Hannah?!"

"Hey Em."

-FLASHBACK-

"Han, you can't leave me by myself!" I shouted. My sister leaving me, alone.

"Then, come with me!" She snapped.

I shook my head, "I'm not goinyg to London with you."

"Why? It's not like you have anyone to stay for!"

Her bitter comment made me cringe. It was true; I had no friends, no family. Nothing here. But, I stayed. I felt tears well up in my eyes, threatening to fall. I felt the first tear fall, but I fiercely wiped it away.

With her last comment, she slammed the front door, leaving.

-END-

"What are you doing here?!" I pulled her up, getting a hug.

"Surprise?" She whispered.

"I've missed you!" We pulled back, kissing my cheek.

"Thanks your boyfriend, Damon." She chuckled.

I looked over her shoulder, only to see a very smug look on Damon's face. He wiggled his fingers at me. Damon's body crept closer.

"You did this?" I looked towards him.

"Yep. Just for you." He wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my cheek.

"Ok. No getting mushy on me. Em&M, I heard he got you a gig?" She looked at me, smirking.

"Hannah! You're not supposed to use that nickname! Especially not around him!" I poked damon in the chest.

"Why not?"

Damon chuckled, "Because, now I'll use it!"

I pulled away from Damon and smacked my sister in the arm, "Thanks. A lot."

"My pleasure." Hannah chuckled, "Now let's go meet the group!"

_______________________

"Good luck Em!" Hannah shouted.

Damon had driven us to a very popular, rich, bar. I'm guessing it wasn't hard to for him to get the gig....

"Thanks!"

I ran to the back stage area, grabbing the microphone from one of the helpers. Everything had been set up, so all that was left, was to play.

"Ready, Em?"

"Sure." I nodded. We all walked out, getting ready.

~*~*~*~**~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: short chapter.. I mean, really freaking short chapter. Sorry!

Now you've known more of Emma's past. What do you think?

~Mae