Goodbye Cruel World

My body stopped healing itself after the first few days of blood. Now, Shane's teeth just kept draining me. my body started to shut itself down, preparing itself for death. but death never came.

I heard a bang and then a shout.

"Who is that?" Shane stopped feeding, banging my head against the wall.

I winced, "NO! I have no clue! I swear!"

I stopped fearing death the other day.

But now, that fear came back.

Shane growled in anger, making his way out of the cellar. I, on the other hand, had no plans. Only allowing my body to decicate. My body was too weak to use any power, so I just waited.

----------

DAMON'S POV

I recognized this witch. She stood there, a smirk plastered to her face.

"Mily!" I shouted.

Her tattoos started to swirl, "Goodbye, Da-"

Elijah darted to Mily, pinning her to the wall with one swift move. Mily smiled ever wider. She started using that pesky aneurism trick.

I heard a faint snap, then a thud.

"Well goodbye Mily." Elijah pushed Mily's body to the side.

"Thanks, buddy." I answered smugly.

"Mily?!" Shane's voice yelled.

"Well... Sorry to disappoint you.... But..." I didn't finish, giving him the hint.

He turned the corner, meeting me. Good thing he wasn't paying attention to Elijah's voice earlier. My evil plans.

"Aah. Damon. Pleasure to see you.." Shane just looked happily at me. He really wasn't going down without a fight.

"Oh, cut the crap. Where's Emma?" I spoke angrily.

"Not here. But, thanks for coming." He lunged at me.

He didn't catch me by surprise. But, it was obviously his plan. I allowed him to throw the first few punches. Of course, at vampire speed. One pushed myjaw out of place.

"Little advice," I grunted, "don't try to be the diabolical one. You're going against an -almost- convicted serial killer."

I pulled out one of the vervain darts from my belt loop. I jammed the needle into his neck, causing him to stumble back.

"That all you got? How old do you think I am?" Shane pulled the dart from his jugular.

I placed my hand over his throat, squeezing, "Younger than me." I kept squeezing, "I will rip your throat out if you don't tell me where Emma is."

"He chuckled, "I'm older than Katerina. In fact, I'm only 200 years younger than that Elijah character."

So, I wous going against a wannabe Original? Great.

On cue, Elijah walked from the shadows of the room.. Shane was caught off guard by Elijah.

"But... I killed you." He yelled at Elijah.

Elijah chuckled, shaking his head. I took my chance, plunging a stake into his heart. His body fell, turning gray and veiny. Aah, the beautiful look of death.

"Gotcha'." I paused, kneeling down, "Just for good measure..." I pulled out his heart, dropping the unbeating thing.

"Elijah, go search the house. I'm going to go find my girl." I spoke again.