History Repeats

"Shane?" I whispered quietly.

"Who? Emma..." Damon's voice brought me back.

I looked into the crowd. He was gone.

-FLASHBACK-

Shane and I wanted to go to the Falls just outside if town. I loved it there. It's where I could sing in peace, draw, be myself. It was the only place I could be myself. Especially with Shane.

"Em.. Can I tell you something?" Shane brought me out of my thoughts..

"Yeah. Of course."

His eyes displayed, "Let me bite you." He compelled me.

I turned my neck and felt a sharp pain on the curve of my neck. It was so painful, I screamed. His hand covered my mouth and he kept going.

When he finished, he compelled me again, "you will forget this happened."

But this time, it didn't work.. I screamed again.

-END-

I must've blacked out, but Damon pulled me back.

"EM?" He shook me, "are you Ok?"

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine..." The settings had changed. I was now at the small bar.

"Liar. I'm going to take you home."

"Which home?"

"Mine. We need to talk." He looked at me.

He hauled me to his car and I sat in the passenger seat. The leather was nice in his car.

Before I knew it, Damon was already pulling me out of the car. I snapped back into reality. Well, as real as it was get.

"So, tell me, or so help me God, why did you freak out at the Grill?"

"I-I was still freaked out about the performance." I quickly lied. I'm a terrible liar.

"You lied. You suck at lying, sweetheart."

"I'm not going to tell you the truth. I can protect myself, Damon."

I was in front of Damon and then I felt my back hit something hard. I was being pinned up against the wall.

"Shane!" I said after grunting.

"Miss me, sweetness?" He cooed into my ear.

"No! Let me GO!" I didn't notice my feet were dangling a few inches from the ground.

Shane dropped me and I hit the floor painfully.

I looked up, but no one was there, but Damon.

Shane was gone.

________________________

"Damon! Let me go!" I screamed at him. He had picked me up and put me in the cellar. In the basement. Ugh.

"No. You're in danger... And we can't risk you're life, now can we?"

He held me over his shoulder, like Shrek did to Fiona.

"Damon! Just let me go home! I don't want to be here."

I started to break down. I was hurt. Even if I hadn't eaten vervain, I still had my necklace.

"Emma. You're safe here! Don't you get it!? I love you! And I don't want you to get hurt!" He dropped me on the cellars bed. He can't do this.

"Damon. Take. Me. Home."

"No!" He protested.

He ran out of the room and locked the door. Shit.

Oh well. I still have Caroline's number. And my phone.
A thought popped into my mind...

I sent a quick text.

'Caroline!!!! Damon locked me into the basement cellar. Come get me out!!!!!!!'

Caroline: 'I'm already at the boarding house with your stuff. On my way down!'

Sweet! I heard heels clicking down the stone steps.

"Care!" I whispered, "how'd you get down here so fast?!"

She came to my cell and unlocked it, "Snapped Damon's neck. Now lets go."

I ran with her to her car. I now LOVE Caroline Forbes.

_______________

"MOM! I'm home!" Caroline shouted.

Caroline's mom appeared in a police uniform, "Hi Hun! Who's your friend?"

"Oh! I'm Emma. Nice to meet you Ms. Forbes." I said politely.

"Call me Liz."

I nodded. Caroline dragged me into her pink room. Very, very pink room.

"Hey, can I plug in my computer... We can listen to iTunes!"

"You don't have to ask... Do you want something to eat? I can hear your stomach..."

"Nah." I plugged in my computer and started to play a Fun. song. Caroline chuckled. We started to laugh, but my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said between giggles.

"Hiding behind a Salvatore I see."

"No. Don't call me ever again. You ass." I hung up and threw my phone at the wall. Asshole called me! Shane-

"Who was that?" Caroling came over to me.

The tears started to fall, "Shane."

" who?"

"A guy who is out to kill me..." I started to break down. Tears falling in streams, uncontrollably.

Caroline hugged me tightly. I cried harder, feeling like a vulnerable child. I hated this. I hurt, I was very afraid.

My phone buzzed. I'm surprised its alive still.

I picked it up, "Stop calling me!"

"What the hell are you talking about? Emma where the hell are you?!"

"Oh. My god. I'm so sorry Damon!" I kept crying.

"Emma. Where. The. Fuck. Are. You." He sounded angry.

I closed my phone and kept crying.

"Care. I need something to drink." I looked at her, puffy eyed.

She came back into the room with water.

"No. I mean DRINK."

"Ooooooooooooh." She chuckled.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~~

A/N: EARLY UPDATE! ^-^ You're welcome! Haha. Hope you like it!

-Mae