Fly

My wings wrapped Damon and I together. If he weren't killing me, I'd love it. He was still draining me. I could now feel myself getting weak.

"Damon." I choked. I was having trouble speaking.

He pulled back, blood covering his chin.

"Sweet." He grumbled.

He hadn't noticed my wings. They were now large enough to case us. Damon wiped his bloodied face with his leather jacket. Pushing back, he hit my wings. The hard bone and feather layers didn't move. His face turned from confusion, to anger, to sadness. He realized what he's done.

"Emma. Oh my god. I'm sorry." He came close.

"Don't touch me." I whispered. My wings finally went back to the inside of my body.

I couldn't stay anymore. He almost killed me.

He said he LOVES me.

I almost started to fall, but I felt my wound heal. My blood re-fueling.

Quickly grabbing Damon's keys, I pulled Mily outside with me. I was leaving Damon right here.

I revved the car's engine, putting it in reverse. I pressed the pedal, flipping the blue car into the opposite way.

The quickness of this car allowed us to leave the amounts in trail in about two hours. The drive still had a few hundred miles left.

"Are you ok?" Mily turned toward me.

"Well, I shouldn't have fallen for a damn vampire. It was a mistake." A few stray tears fell from my eyes.

I pulled the car over, allowing all of the tears to fall. I was embarassed to let somebody see me cry..  Especially somebody I just met. I felt Mily's arms wrap aound my tired body. 

 "It's ok. You'll be fine." Mily cooed in my ear. 

 I looked up, looking out of the windshield. Somebody lay there, looking dead.

 I quickly ran from the car, looking down at the body.

Hannah.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 A/N: Hey guys! 400 READS! Thank you! PLEASE, PLEASE! Leave me suggestions for another short story! I'd give you ALL of the credit ofr plot and characters! Thanks!

~Mae