PARTAYYYYY

Caroline and I getting drunk. I loved it! Caroline handed me another Long Island iced tea. A mixture of vodka, Captain Morgan, Jack Daniels and some chilled tea. We were no longer at her house though, we were at Tyler's place. I still hate him, but it's not too bad getting drunk there. And it wasn't just me and Caroline. It was the rest if the school...

"WOOOOH!" Everyone shouted, must be having fun.

I lost all of my cares on the second Long Island Iced Tea. I'm a lightweight, what can I say? I was having fun. With or without Damon.

"Well, hello sweetheart."

Fucking buzzkill. Shane.

I spun around, "Hi Shane. Can I help you?" I slurred the words.

"Just the satisfaction of your pain." He pulled out a knife and cut my arm.

Blood gushed down my arm, covering the sleeve of my shirt. I gasped at the stinging pain. I stare at the spot he was just standing in. His black eyes and dark brown hair, gone. Just gone.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning to face the person, I collapsed. The blood and alcohol both messed me up. My head hit the floor along with the rest of my body. The pain stopped shortly after. I couldn't open my eyes.

__________________

I could hear chatter and steps around me. I just lay still in the soft bed, or what ever I was on. It was like laying on a bed of rose petals. I stirred a little and heard more, loud, footsteps. They were coming toward me.

"I know you're awake, Hun." I shot up at the voice, "It's ok! It's me, Care!"

I settled down and opened my eyes to see a freaked out Caroline. She looked at me in concern, trying to smile. I remembered what happened and my hand went to my deep cut wound. A white bandage, almost covered in blood, wrapped around my arm. I hadn't realized what happened until I fully saw the blood. I started to hyperventilate; Shane had the time to actually hurt me. What's next? Is he going to kill someone I have grown to like? I don't know.

"Emma! Oh my god! You're ok!" I heard the male voice behind Caroline. Damon!

"I'm okay. Just a little freaked out," I sighed, "and a little drunk."

Damon looked at me and smirked, "Who did this?"

"Shane. My past came back and bit me in the ass. Hard." Damon chuckled.

I just want to go home. To Damon's Boarding house. I don't care if that evil bitch, he calls Elena, is there. I just want to sleep.

"Hun. I'll take you back to my place. You'll be ok." Caroline picked me up and took me to her car.

It was about a 10 minute drive from Tyler's to Caroline's. As soon as we opened the door, I went to her room and changed. I had black sweatpants on and a baggy 'Denver Comic-Con' t-shirt on. Crawling into Caroline's bed, I quickly fell asleep.

_____________

I was awakened by a phone going off. 'Monster' by Parampre was going off. I chuckled when I answered.

"Wake up. It's 10:30."

"We'll good morning to you too, Damon! Sleep well?" I asked sarcastically.

"I'm picking you up in an hour and taking you somewhere."

My eyes opened, revealing Caroline's pink room. Ugh, I don't want to go anywhere. The dial tone went through the speaker. I felt cool hands on my back, and then I was on the floor.

"Caroline!" I shouted.

"Get your ass up and get in the shower."

"Do you know where Damon's taking me?" I asked, "If you do, you better spill."

"I know, but I'm not gonna tell!"

She dragged me into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I pushed her out and hopped into the steaming hot water.

After about 20 minutes, I was showered and dressed. Today's Caroline pick. She picked a pair of black ripped jeans, a turquoise ruffled tank top, a blue scarf, a black jacket -which I didn't even know I owned- and a pair of black Air Walks.

"Thanks Care!"

I quickly got dressed and got ready. Brushed my teeth, braided my hair and waited.

The doorbell rang, but before I could get up, Damon walked in. He had a smirk plastered to his face and a dozen roses. He really did have a nice side, only I got to see. He handed me the roses, picking me up. I gasped at the sudden motion, and let him take me. He set me in his car, he kissed my lips. I blushed and waited for him to get into the car.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere. It's a surprise." He replied with a hint of happiness. He was happy!

"Ugh. Just tell me. Caroline already told me." I lied.

"No she didn't. You suck at lying," he paused, "you forgot I can hear your heartbeat." He wiggled his eyebrows.

I got sick of the sarcasm, putting my earbuds in. He quickly yanked then out. CAN I GET SOME FRIGGIN PEACE?!

"Damon!" I yelled at him.

"Yes?" He acts like nothing happened.

"Well, A) why'd you do that. And B) I've been wondering why you liked me."

"To answer your first question," he looked at me, "Because I wanted to talk. And for your second, I love you because you're different."

He loves me?

"Oh... Umm.. Thanks for answering." I blushed even more.

"Oh, and Em?" He waited, I nodded, "We are going somewhere special. Just you and I." He leaned over and brushed his lips with mine, again.

"Can I listen to music?" I plugged my iPod into the radio.

He nodded and I put on 'Blood' by In This Moment. Ironic. Just Ironic. Damon turned to me and smirked. His white teeth and icy blue eyes shining bright. This man was now mine.

_________________

We made it to our destination. Damon blind folded me before we even pulled up. He opened the car door, pulling me out. Damon took off the blind fold and heard me gasp. This 'cabin' was amazing! The place was made of dark oak and glass. The exterior was beautiful.

I felt strong arms under my knees and on my upper back; Damon picked me up again. He vamp-sped all the way to the front door, opening it and placing me on the counter. This place was beautiful. He crushed his lips on mine. I was shocked at first, but then we moved our lips in together, feeling love erupt around us.

He pulled away, "I've got a surprise for you."

I blinked quickly.

"I got you a gig! There's a bar just down the road a few miles. You're singing."

"I would need a band. Or just music without lyrics."

"Oh I've gotten you a band."

"DAMON! You didn't...."

"Oh, but I did. They're great. You'll meet them tomorrow. You have practice."

I hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go. He was there for me.

~**~*~*~*~**~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~

A/N: YAAAY! Emma got her band!!! Hope you liked the chapter! It took me forever to write! :3

~Mae