Crazy. Just. Crazy.

Hmm. I started to run into the clearing further. The cemetery was my peace place. My parents were there, so why not?

I turned my head, looking back to the trees. Nothing. Wait. There was a black silhouette just after the trees stopped.

"I miss you Emma." I heard the husky voice behind me.

The person I hated most. The person I feared most.

"I know you're a guardian, I'm coming..."

"NO!" I shot up with a laud gasp.

"What. I didn't ask you anything."

I took the back of my hand and wiped the cold sweat trickling off my forehead. Bizarre dreams always scared me the most. Especially the ones about... Him.

I quickly got up from Damon's bed, and walked over to my duffel bag. My laptop lay on the top of the zipped up bag. This is what I did when I was scared. I blared music through my speakers. Well, in this case, my computer speakers. I usually had nothing to worry about at 3:00 AM. But now that I was with Damon, I had to find my earbuds.

Slightly moving my computer off of my duffel bag, I rummaged through the contents. Shirts, jeans, sexy bras... Wait?! I DIDN'T PACK THIS! Damon. I spun around, looking for him. Where'd he go? I looked back at my duffel.... No someone's bare, Italian, feet.

"Hmm. Nice choice." He smirked and grabbed my bra.

"Hey! Give that back!" I have him another stare.

"Don't look at me with those judgy little eyes," he paused, "So, Emma. What were you dreaming about??Well that scared you so much?"

"My past. Before my parents died. Don't worry about it."

He dropped the article of clothing in my bag. He then pulled something out of his pocket.

"Here." He tossed the earbuds in my face.

"I need to change." I gestured to my soaked PJ shorts and AC/DC shirt, "and shower."

"But it's 3 AM. Come sleep again!" He have me a cute pouty look.

"I smell. I haven't showered."

"But you'll wake up-"

"I don't care if I wake up Douche Weed and his little Bitch."

Wow. I was NOT in a good mood... Oh well .

Damon burst out laughing, "oh. My. God!"

"Shut it, Burger Tits."

"Burger Tits? Seriously?"

I ignored his small comment. I brushed passed his shoulder and turned on the shower. His bathroom was the size of my apartment! His bathroom had an old looking tub, a large counter and sink, and a glass shower.

Well shit.

Glass. I undressed quickly and got into the hot shower. It felt nice to just have a blazing hot shower. With no cares.

I heard the door to the bathroom open,turning to see who it was.

"Sorry to interrupt. But, I'm in the shower!" I shouted.

"I know." Damon's snarky voice was in my ear.

"Damon! Get out!"

He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer, "No." I felt the hot air from his mouth on my neck. I shivered.

"Good thing I'm done. Now your ass can shower." I looked down and tried to step out. I shouldn't have looked down! "DAMON!"

"Yeeessss? How can I help you sweetheart?" He spun me around.