Hurt

DAMON'S POV

She left. Emma just up, and left. It hurt, yes. Of course I knew Vampires and Guardians couldn't be in a relationship. Yet I still tried.

I loved her.

Damn it sucks to be a vampire. I had emotions over the top. It hurt.

This hurt more than when Elena chose my brooding brother over me.

I will get Emma back. No matter the cost.

I loved her.

_____________________

EMMA'S POV

"Hannah!" I screamed, quickly approaching the body.

Her voice was unreasponsive, but her body twitched and moved.

"Emma, get the HELL away from me." She sped over to the edge of Wickery Bridge.

"Hannah. Stop! The sun is coming up!" I screamed.

I hate to say it, but this is one of those times where I need Stefan. I pulled out my phone, dialing Caroline.

"Hello?" Her cheery voice answered.

"Get your ass over to Wickery Bridge. I need a daylight ring." I barked.

I felt a whoosh of air, Caroline popped up.

"Here." She shoved the Lapis Lazuli ring into my hands.

I still had my eyes on Hannah. The now suicidal vampire. Caroline shook my shoulders, holding a very, very dead Hannah. Well, you know, snapped neck Hannah.

I placed the blue and silver ring on her right ring finger.

"Care? Can we go to your place?" I walked closer to the girl carrying my sister.

She nodded, getting into Damon's Comarro, where Mily sat in te passenger seat.

"Who are you?" Caroline looked irritated.

"Mily." She replied simply.

Caroline climbed into the backseat of the car, placing a 'sleeping' Hannah in the other part of the seat. Tears started to fall, uncontrollably.. Again... I wiped them away, starting the trek to Caroline's small house.

___________________

I pulled into Caroline's driveway, pulling the car keys from the ignition.

"I'll be inside in a few." I told the two alive girls.

All they did was nod, leaving the car.

After they left, I cried for a few minutes. I miss Damon, the way he comforted me when I cried. No! I can't afford to think about him. He ruined my life, told me to LET GO of Hannah being dead. I couldn't.

I wiped the tears from my eyes, once again. I looked around the car for my laptop.

"Where the hell is it?!" I whispered, looking for the damn electronic.

Nothing. I searched the car. Nothing. I only found my iPod and charger.

"I left it with Damon." I shouted.

I angrily punched the door of the car, not feeling it because of the adrenaline. I knew my hand, possibly my wrist, was broken; shattered into smithereens. I didn't care though. Hannah was a vampire, I left Damon, and I only had Caroline to trust.

"Ems?" I heard Matt's shaken voice behind me, "Are you okay?" He approached slowly.

I shook my head. I didn't want Matt to be in all of this drama. It was already too much for me.

"I'm fine."

"Listen, I can go get Rebekah.. She can heal your hand."

I shook my head. I didn't want anyone else involved. I didn't even want Damon involved.

"Okay. Fine. Suffer with your broken hand. I don't even wanna know what drove you to do this, but you're going crazier, Ems. I'm sorry, but you need to chill out. You're scaring the shit out of me." Matt turned, leaving me alone again.

Yes, his words hurt, but I had to hurt him to keep him away from my life. He couldn't get involved.

I turned, walking back into the house. Caroline sat with a very startled looking Hannah. My sister didn't even look at me.

"Emma, do you want to talk to her?" Mily walked towards me, placing her hand on mine, shooting pain through my arm.

I winced, "Yes."

Caroline and Mily left Hannah and I alone. Quickly taking Caroline's place, I turned Hannah towards me. She was mad.. But, I have no clue why.

"Get away from me! You weren't supposed to save me!" She yelled in my face.

"Hannah! I didn't want you to die! OR get turned." I calmly stated.

She shook her head, "Emma. I didn't want to live because I didn't want to put you in danger. You have no IDEA how tempting your pulse is. You have to stop saving me."

"Hannah. Don't do that! You're trying to manipulate me. I don't want you to leave or die or.... "

I broke down again, receiving no comfort from Hannah. She just backed away, leaving the house. She left again. She could get help. With blood. The temptations. She could get help from Stefan. Or even Elena. Hannah couldn't leave me again.

_______________________

I felt a slight pressure on my lips. It wasn't cloth, a liquid or anything else. It was someone else's lips. I peeked my eyes open, Damon had his eyes closed as he kissed me passionately. I kissed him back, running out of air.

He pulled back, panting.

"You have to forget me, Emma. I'll ruin your life." Damon whispered.

I felt a tear escape my eyes. I attempted to blink it away, but failed. I blinked again, but the scenery changed. I was back in the cabin, chained up, bloody, and panting. It hurt to move, only to look around. I heard steps, inching closer.

"Hello my love." His voice rang.

"Shane."

He brought a knife to my arm, slashing again.

~~~~~~

I woke to Mily looking down at me, fear in her eyes.

"Emma! You're ok! I though you were dead!"

I was wet from sweat and panting like I'd just come back to life. Shane was in my dreams. How is that possible? I wear a- oh no.

-FLASHBACK-

Before leaving, Damon grabbed my arm.

"Emma, don't leave." He pleaded.

I yanked the necklace off, throwing it to his face. I didn't need it. The damn thing wasn't mine to keep anymore. All it is, is a piece of dead weight from Damon. Did I want to carry that around with me? NO!

"I don't wanna deal with you anymore. Good bye." I spat, running o the car.

-END-

"Shane can get inside my head." I shakily whispered.

Mily pulled me close, soothing me. I didn't want to go back to Shane. But, if it is to save everyone I care about.

I will.

I'll give him what he wants...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~

A/N: My story is getting more reads!!! In still doing the short stories! I'll dedicate them to you!!!!

Thanks you!

Also, thank you to all of my friends, and whoever out there, for supporting my story!!!

~Mae