Originals

It's that Original Damon was talking about.

"Well hello, mate!" his strong British accent rang in my ears.

"Klaus. What do you want now?" Matt clearly didn't like this Klaus guy.

"Oh, just a drink, mate. Who is this lovely girl?" Klaus looked at me.

"I'm Emma..." I paused, "You must be the guy who almost killed Elena. Must I say, Good job." I grinned with all seriousness.

"Oh. You must not like her, Love." he said love with his beautiful British accent.

"Hate her. She's tried to kill me a few times. And she's a bitch. Sorry Matty."

"It's good Emma. She's changed. And Klaus, go to the bar if you want a 'drink'."

Klaus stalked off to the bar, turning and winking at me. It gave me the chills down my spine.

I looked over to the clock. I still have two freaking hours here. ugh. I walked around the Grill and picked up some stray dishes. I need music. I pulled my iPod out and blasted one of my favorite bands, Fun. I started to dance around the Grill to entertain myself.

And started to sing.

I felt an ice cold touch on my sleeveless arm. I turned and saw it was the hot Brit. I pulled out my ear bud to hear what he was going to say.

"You're a great singer, Love. You should do it for the Grill this Saturday." he smirked, my cheeks turning red.

"Thanks, Klaus. I appreciate it. "

He nodded and turned back to his drink. I plugged my ears with the ear buds again.

Dancing and singing again, I went to the kitchen to put the dirtied dishes in the sinks. After I finished, I had to go back out and pick up more nasty ass dishes. I started to go back out again, blasting music and singing and dancing. There were now only 30 minutes left 'til close. Damn! I wanna go home!

Still not paying any attention, I ran into a certain someone.

"God Damn it Damon! Stop doing that."

"Hm. Nice dancing. Beautiful voice too. We should hang out more." damn snarky ass attitude.

"I should say thanks, but I would guess that's not a compliment. Dick." I pushed passed his shoulders, only to be caught by his strong grip.

"That's no way to treat your savior."

"I already treated you when you saw me with my bra and panties on. WITHOUT MY PERMISIION."

"More attitude. I like you. But I seriously need to talk to you." he looked at me with all seriousness.

I yanked my arm away from his hand and walked to the back. I had two minutes until my shift was over. Fuck yes.

1 minute.

CLOCK OUT TIME! I sprinted to the clock machine. I clocked out and ran to my car.

I saw a silhouette of a man.

"Go away!" I yelled.

"Why, Love?"

Wrong accent...