DOPPLEGÄNGERS. And I thought I knew about all of the supernatural.

"Who are you? Is this some kind of sick joke?! If it is, Elena I will kill you with my bare hands."

"Damon! I love this girl. She's feisty." The woman chuckled.

I attempted to get up, but my abdomen strongly objected. I Fell back on the bed.

"You need to rest." Damon's eyes were now a few feet away from mine. So pretty.

"Ugh." I grumbled, "Damon, if this isn't Elena, then who is it? She looks exactly-"

"Elena's my dopplegänger." The bitch cut me off.

"Katherine, stop it with her."

"Ha. Ha." She laughed sarcastically.

"Now I know you're fucking with me, Elena."

"No. Not Katherine." Damon chimed.

"Katherine?"

She got up and sped out of the room. Damon heard must've heard something, he stiffened.

Elena and Stefan showed up in the door way.

"What the hell Damon?! I thought you only slept with me in that bed?!" Elena shouted at him, "And why is this whore in there?"

I rolled off of the bed and landed hard on the floor.DAMN IT.

"Thats gross. And let's face it Elena. You're the only whore in this room." I said, resting my head on the cold hard wood floor.

I heard her start to walk forwards, but suddenly stopped. I heard a loud thud and looked over.

FACE FIRST ON THE FLOOR WAS ELENA. Fuck yes Damon.

I got up and wanted to go home. I heard chuckles coming from the 'alive' people in the room.

"Wha-" I looked down, "DAMON."

I was in my bra and panties. I looked at him and he laughed harder.

"Where the fuck are my clothes?!"

I only got a really freaking loud laugh from Katherine, Stefan and Damon.

_______________

I was still in the room, only bra and panties on. Still. I looked in the mirror and saw my reflection. I looked worn and tired. I looked nothing like Elena. She had a warm light coffee colored skin, I had a porcelain pale colored skin. She had doe shaped eyes, while I had large eyes. She had dark-almost black- brown eyes, and I had a light blue. Not like Damon's. Elena was skinny and muscled, I had a little bit of a belly and some muscle. I'm not tall like Elena is, I'm a little shorter. About 5'4".

Why did Damon like me? He always saved me from Elena and he was so nice to me. Sometimes.

The door creeped open slowly , and Damon walked in with a duffel bag. Him. Clothes maybe. Or was it a body he was about to bury?

"I brought you some stuff." He dropped the bag on his bed. Eew.

I walked closer to him, slowly but surely. I wrapped my arms around his perfectly sculpted body. Hugging him close. I felt the weight of his chin on my shoulder, not heavy, but light.

"Thank you. For everything, Damon." I whispered.

He pulled back, only to come closer. But not to hug.

I felt the hot air from his mouth on mine. Kissing me passionately.

Why did I like this so much? Oh wait. I'm falling for him.

After a few more seconds, he pulled back, breathlessly. Wait. Why did he even breath? He's dead... I had to catch my breath still.

I looked down at my feet, waiting to see what would happen. I felt his index finger under my chin as he lifted my head towards his. Looking at his blue eyes, I got lost in them. They were so beautiful.