Trial Day

Riele's POV
Lilliana is the cutest baby ever! I've been lying on the floor and playing with her all morning and she's been adorable!

She's been saying the occasional word like dada and fun so I decided to take it up a notch.

"What is this Lilliana" I asked in a baby voice pointing to my nose. I know she won't know but hey maybe she'll know by the end of the day. She stared at me blankly.

"Nose. Can you say nose?" I asked giggling.

"Nwose?" She asked. Close enough.

"That's right! Well done" I exclaimed picking her up and booping her nose. She giggled clapping her hands.

"Ok these are my eyes!" I said pointing to my eyes.

"Eyes!" She giggled.

"Right again!" I exclaimed.

"This is a mouth" I pointed to my lips.

"Mwouth!" She yelled.

"Ears" I stretched out the word to help her understand it.

"Eyowes" it's close enough.

"Yay!" I yelled as she clapped her hands.

"Hungwy" She said.

"You're hungry? Well let's go make some lunch" I said carrying her to the kitchen.

I set her on the counter and started looking at the food I could make her. I finally decided on mashed potatoes. After I made them I began to feed her.

"Ok Lil here comes the airplane!" I said feeding her. She ate every spoon full with the rare giggle in between.

After that I put her down for a nap and watched the TV for a bit. I really like it here. I hope I get the job.

Time skip: 7pm

I was playing with Lilliana when an exhausted Jace burst through the door.

"UGH I'M SO TIRED" Jace whined flopping on the couch.

"Well hello to you to" I joked.

"Sorry. So how was today?" He asked me.

"Really good actually. I even taught Liliana something. Do you wanna show him Lili?" I asked. She giggled as if she could actually understand me.

"Ok! What's this?" I asked pointing to my nose.

"Nwose!" She yelled.

"And this?" I pointed to my eyes.

"eyes!"

"And this?" I pointed to my smile.

"Mwouth!"

"And what are these" I touched my ears.

"Eyowes!" She giggled.

"Well done baby girl!" Jace said picking her up and kissing her head.

"Dada!" She yelled putting a hand on his face.

I giggled at how adorable they are.

"Awwww!" I gushed.

"Thanks Riele... That trick is really cute" he said tickling Liliana.

"No need to thank me... I've had a lot of fun today" I said grabbing my coat.

"You don't have to go home ya know. Why don't you stay and have dinner with us?" Jace offered.

"No thank you. I wouldn't want to be burden" I politely declined.